Staff Selection Commission – Engagement of retired Central Govt. Officials as Consultants
Staff Selection Commission – Engagement of retired Central Govt. Officials as Consultants in Staff Selection Commission
Government of India
Department of Personnel & Trg.
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Dated: 15th January, 2014
Sub: Engagement of retired Central Govt. Officials as Consultants in Staff Selection Commission.
In supersession of this Office notice of even number dated 24.07.2013 & 29.07.2013, it is proposed to prepare afresh panel of officers of the level of Section Officer/Under Secretary who have retired from Central Govt. service from these posts and are willing for engagement as Consultants in the Commission.
2. The officers should have at least 8 years experience in the grade of Section Officer at Section Officer level Consultant and 5 years experience in the grade of Under Secretary for Under Secretary Level Consultant and should possess experience in general working of the Government. Experience in recruitment agency will be an added qualification.
3. The terms and conditions of their appointment will be as follows:
(i) The remuneration payable to the consultants will be Rs.25,000/- per month for Section Officer level (retd.) officers and Rs.35,000/- per month for Under Secretary level(retd.) officers.
(ii) The period of engagement will be initially for 6 months and is further extendable as per requirement.
(iii) They shall not be entitled for perquisite such as HRA, CCA, DA,TA, residential accommodation etc.
(iv) No TA/DA would be admissible to them for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to travel outside Delhi in connection with the work of the Commission during the period of their appointment, they will be entitled to draw TA/DA as per normal rules as applicable to any serving officer of an equivalent rank in SSC.
(v) They will not be entitled to any kind of regular leave except casual leave on pro-rata basis.
(vi) During the period of their assignment with the SSC, it is likely that they may come across certain information of important or secret nature. They would, therefore, be subject to the provisions of the Indian Official Secrets Act, 1923, not only during the period of their assignment but also thereafter. More importantly, they will not divulge any information gathered by them during the period of their assignment to any one who is not authorized to know/have the same.
4. Willing officers are requested to send their detailed Bio-data and contact details, specifically mentioning the areas of experience to the undersigned in the enclosed proforma.
1. Those who had applied in response to earlier notice of even number dated 24.07.2013 may also apply again afresh.
2. Willing officers may kindly submit their detailed bio-data and contact details, specifically mentioning the areas of experience to the undersigned in the enclosed proforma latest by 05 .02.2014