Jeevan Pramaan – Observation of Aadhaar Seeding Week for Pensioners – 1st to 7th August, 2015
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare has announced observation of Aadhaar Seeding from 1st August to 7th August 2015 with Jeevan Pramaan.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF PENSION & PENSIONERS’ WELFARE
Observation of Aadhaar Seeding Week for Pensioners
(1st to 7thAugust, 2015)
‘Jeevan Pramaan’ an Aadhaar based Life Certification
system has been launched to
facilitate submission of life certificate by pensioners.
Banks are observing 1st to 7th August, 2015 as Aadhaar Seeding Week for Pensioners. Pensioners desirous of using the Jeevan Pramaan facility and who have not yet seeded their Aadhaar number in their pension pension accounts are requested to approach their pension disbursing branch with original PPO, Aadhaar card and bank pass book along with photocopies of these documents.
‘Jeevan Pramaan’ is in addition to other existing facilities for submission of Life Certificate.
For further details please visit
Also Checkout following articles on the same Topic
- Changes in 7th CPC Pension Concordance Table 51 and Table 52
- 7th Pay Commission Pension revision for Retired Medical Officers
- 7th Pay Commission Pension and Arrears for CSIR Pensioners – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 AIS Pensioners – DOPT Instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO Clarification
- Enrollment in Atal Pension Yojana crosses 62 lakh
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Puducherry Pensioners and family Pensioners
- 7th Pay Commission Pension revision – Compilation of Orders issued by Govt
Share your thoughts on this topic. Use your facebook login to comment