Articles you may like to read
- DA from July 2017 increased by 4% to 268% for Employees drawing salary in 5th CPC Pay Scales
- 7th CPC – Grant of DA to Pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory bodies
- Dearness Relief to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment from July 2016 & January 2017
- Revised DA with effect from 1st January 2017 for Burma Civilian pensioners/family pensioners
Dearness Relief from January 2015 for CPF beneficiaries who are in receipt of Ex-gratia Payment
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions has announced the DA Relief for the CPF beneficiaries who are in receipt of Ex-gratia payment from January 2015.
F. No. 42/10/2014-P&PW(G)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Date : 26th May , 2015
Subject : Grant of Dearness Relief to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment w.e.f 01.01.2015.
In continuation of this Department’s OM No. 42/10/2014-P&PW(G) dated 20th October,2014, the President is pleased to grant the Dearness Relief at the rate of 5th CPC w.e.f. 1.1.2015 to the following :
(i) The surviving CPF beneficiaries who have retired from service between the period 18.11.1960 to 31.12.1985 and are in receipt of ex-gratia@ Rs.600/ p.m. w.e.f. 1.11.1997 under this Department’s OM No. 45/52/97-P&PW(E) dated 16.12.1997 & revised to Rs.3000, Rs.1000, Rs.750 & Rs.650 for Group A, B, C & D respectively w.e.f 4th June,2013 vide OM No. 1/10/2012-P&PW(E) dtd. 27th June, 2013 are entitled to Dearness Relief@ 223% w.e.f. 1.1.2015.
(ii) The following categories of CPF beneficiaries who are in receipt of ex-gratia payment in terms of this Department’s OM No. 45/52/97-P&PW(E) dated 16.12.1997 are entitled to DR@ 215% w.e.f. 1.1.2015.
(a) The widows and dependent children of the deceased CPF beneficiary who had retired from service prior to 1.1.1986 or who had died while in service prior to 1.1.1986 and are in receipt of Ex-gratia payment of Rs. 605/- p.m. & revised to Rs 645 w.e.f 04 June, 2013 vide OM No. 1/10/2012-P&PW(E) dated 27th June, 2013.
(b) Central Government employees who had retired on CPF benefits before 18.11.1960 and are in receipt of Ex-gratia payment of Rs. 654/-, Rs. 659/-, Rs. 703/- and Rs. 965/-.
2. Payment of DR involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee. In their application to the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue in consultation with the C&AG.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their OM No 1(4)/EV/2004 dated 25.05.2015.
4. Hindi version will follow.
( Charanjit Taneja )
Under Secretary to the Government of India