Central Government Family Pension – Frequently Asked Questions updated as on 04.11.2013 compiled and issued by Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare (Pensioners Portal)
E.12 Who is to authorize payment of family pension and death gratuity when a Govt. servant dies while on deputation ?
E.13 When should a family member become eligible for the grant of family pension to get the family pension?
E.14 Up to which period family pension is payable?
E.15 Is family pension payable to more than one person at a time?
E.16 How is the family pension payable to twin children?
E.17 Is family pension payable to a spouse judicially separated?
E.18 Whether family pension may be sanctioned to a disabled child/dependent parent/disabled sibling during lifetime of a pensioner who has no wife or any other children.
E.19 Is the family pension admissible to parents; widowed/divorced/unmarried daughters?
E.20 What is enhanced family pension and for what period it is payable?
E.21 Is family pension available to a spouse after remarriage ?
E.22 Whether the period of 10 years for payment of enhanced family pension would also apply in the case of a Government servant who died before 1.1.2006 and in respect of whom the family was receiving enhanced family pension as on 1.1.2006 ?.
Check also following Central Government Pensioners related FAQ
- Central Government Pension Qualifying Service – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Pension Disbursement – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Extraordinary Pension – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Family Pension – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Employees Gratuity – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Commutation of Pension – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Pensioners Dearness Relief – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Pension Procedure – Frequently Asked Questions
- New Pension Scheme (NPS) – Frequently Asked Questions
Source: Pensioners Portal