Articles you may like to read
- Uttar Pradesh Government to Give Rs 7000 Diwali Bonus to 14 Lakh Govt Employees
- EPFO Composite Declaration Form 11 in the place of existing Form 11 and Form 14
- 30 days of Bonus for Central Government Employees for the year 2016-17 – Finance Ministry Orders
- Railway Board Order for 78 days of Productivity Linked Bonus for the year 2016-17
EPFO employees to get 60 days wages as bonus for this year
Labour and Employment Ministry approves 60 days wages as bonus for the year 2011-12 for EPFO employees.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation employees will get this year bonus before Puja Festival
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. Of India)
Head Office, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 4-Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Through Web Circulation Only
All Regional P.F. Commissioners
1n-charge of the ROs/SROs
Regional P.F. Commissioner (ASD), Head Office
Sub: Declaration of Productivity Linked Bonus (P.L.B.) for the year 2011-2012.
The Central Government under Section 5D(7) of the Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 has conveyed their concurrence for approval to the extension of the existing Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme 1998-2004 (Revised) for the year 2011-2012 vide their letter No. A-26022/1/94-S.S.I (Part) dated 18.10.2012.
2. Accordingly, the Central Provident Fund Commissioner has been pleased to approve the payment of the Productivity Linked Bonus, subject to verification of figures relating to workload and staff in position in each office by the Internal Audit during next audit of Regional Office to the eligible officials of your Region as per the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme 1998-2004 for the year 2011-2012 for 60(Sixty) days in all the offices of EPFO. As per the past practice the payment of bonus is to be released well before Puja Festival to all Group ‘C’, ‘IT and Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) employees.
3. The terms and conditions governing payment of P.L.B. will be as per the instructions issued by the Government of India for payment of the bonus to the employees in Central Government departments from time to time However, the quantum of bonus may be assessed as per the following formula circulated vide Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance O.M. No. 14(1) E.Co-ord.112004 dated 30.9.2004.
|AVERAGE EMOLUMENTS X NUMBER OF DAYS OF BONUS|
|30.4 (AVERAGE NUMBER OF DAYS IN A MONTH)|
4. The Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure has already revised and raised the calculation ceiling to Rs. 3,500/- per month vide OM No. 7(23)/E-111- A/2007 dated 10.10.2008. 1-fence, all Group C, D, and Group ’13’ non-gazetted employees are eligible for bonus. The maximum amount will, however, be restricted to the amount admissible to those drawing emoluments of Rs.3,500/- per month. The bonus in respect of the employees drawing emoluments of more than Rs.3,500/- per month will be calculated as if the emoluments were Rs.3,500/- per month.
5. The term ’emoluments’ occurring in these orders will include Basic Pay, Personal Pay, Special Pay, Deputation (Duty) Allowance and Dearness Allowance, but will not include other Allowances, such as HRA, CCA Special Compensatory (Remote locality) Allowance, Bad Climate Allowance, Children Education Allowance and Interim Relief etc.
6. The expenditure incurred for payment of bonus may please be debited in the budget head “Productivity Linked Bonus.” Payment of Bonus may please be made at the earliest.
7. The number of employees category-wise who are paid bonus and the total amount disbursed in each category viz. Group ’13’ Non-gazetted ‘C’, ‘D’ may please be intimated to this office by the concerned Regional Office only (including SROs under their jurisdiction) in the following format for informing the Ministry of Labour & Employment immediately: –
Name of RO
Total amount of Bonus disbursed
No. of employees in Group “B” (Non Gazetted)
Amount of bonus paid
No. of employees in Group “C”
Amount of bonus paid
No. of employees in Group C
Amount of bonus paid
(This issue with the approval of CPFC).
Regional P.F. Commissioner-I
(Finance & Accounts)