Articles you may like to read
- Draft Consolidated Model Conduct, Discipline and Appeal (CDA) Rules for CPSEs.
- Pay Revision of CPSE Employees Location based compensatory allowance and Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA)
- 3rd Pay Revision for CPSE Employees – Superannuation and Medical Benefits
- 3rd Pay Revision for CPSE Employees – Leave Regulations and Management
Revised DA to CPSE Employees – Board level/below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors following IDA scales of pay in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) on 1987 and 1992 basis.
F. No. 2(50)/86-DPE (WC) —GL-XXII/13Government of IndiaMinistry of Heavy Industries & Public EnterprisesDepartment of Public EnterprisesPublic Enterprises BhawanBlock 14, COO Complex,Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003Dated: 04th October, 2013
Subject:- Payment of DA to Board level/below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors following IDA scales of pay in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) on 1987 and 1992 basis.The undersigned is directed to refer to para No. 3 of this Department’s O.M. No, 2(50)786- DPE (WC) dated 19.07.1995 wherein the rates of DA payable to the executives holding Board level post have been indicated. In accordance with the DA scheme spelt out in Annexure-II of the said O.M, the installments of DA become payable from 1st January, 1st April, 1st July, 1st October, every year based on the price increase above quarterly Index average of 1099 (1960=100).
2. In continuation of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 04.07.2013, the rates of DA payable to the executives of CPSEs holding Board level post, below Board level post and non- unionisedsupervisors following IDA pattern of 1992 pay scales may be modified as follows:-
(a) Date from which payable: 01.10.2013
(b) AICPI (Linked to 1960=100) for the quarter
June, 2013 5275 July, 2013 5364 August, 2013 5408 Average of the quarter 5349(c) Increase over link point : 4250 (5349-1099)(d) % increase over link poi t 386.7% (4250/1099*100)(e) DA Rates for various Pay Ranges
Basic Pay per Month DA Rates Upto Rs. 3500 386.7% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 8500/- Above Rs 3500 and Upto Rs. 6500 290% of pay subject to minimum of Rs.13535/- Above Rs 6500 and Upto Rs. 9500 232% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 18850/- Above Rs 9500 193.3% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 22040/-
Download Department of Public Enterprises Office Memorandum F. No. 2(50)/86-DPE (WC) —GL-XXII/13 dated 04.10.2013 for grant of revised DA to CPSE Employees with revised scale of pay on 1987 and 1992 basis