Articles you may like to read
- 7th Pay Commission Dress Allowance to the Nursing Personnel – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare order
- Washing Expenditure incurred by Civilian Defence Employees for maintaining Protective Cloth Garments
- DA from July 2017 for Postal GDS Employees – Department of Post Orders
- 7th Pay Commission Overtime Allowance for Railway Employees – NFIR Demand
GDS DA – Postal Gramin Dak Sevaks to get 6% hike in Dearness Allowance from January 2015 – Department of Posts issues DA Orders in line with Finance Ministry DA Orders issued for Central Government Employees
Postal Departments has announced revised DA from 01.01.2015 for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). The order is produced here.
Government of India
Ministry of Communication & IT
Department of Posts
(Establishment Division)/P.A.P. Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001.
Dated : 20th April, 2015.
All Chief Postmaster General
All G.Ms. (PAH/Directors of Accounts (Posts).
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.01.2015 onwards – reg.
Consequent upon grant of another installment of Dearness Allowance, with effect from 1st January, 2015 to the Central Government Employees vide Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM. No. 1/2/2015-E-ll (8) dated 10.04.2015, duly endorsed vide this Department’s letter No. 8-1/2012-PAP dated 13.04.2015, the Gramin Dal: Sevaks (GDS) have also become entitled to the payment of Dearness Allowances on basic TRCA at the revised rate with effect from 01.01.2015. It has, therefore, been decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to the Gramin Dak Sevairs shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 107% to 113% on the basic Time Related Continuity Allowance, with effect from the 1st January, 2015.
2. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under this order shall be paid in cash to all Gramin Dak Sevaks.
3. The expenditure on this account shall be debited to the Head “Salaries” under the relevant head of account and should be met from the sanctioned grant.
4. This issues with the concurrence of integrated Finance Wing vide their Diary No. 10/FA/2015-CS dated 20.04.2015.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)