Articles you may like to read
- MACP – Clarification on Very Good Benchmark in APAR on implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- MACP – Grant of Financial Upgradation under Modified Assured Career Progression scheme
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix levels
Federations to meet Railway Board (MS and FC) on 27.08.2015 to have discussion with MCAP anomalies
Railway Board has fixed a meeting on 27.08.2015 with the federations to deal with MCAP anomalies. The points to be discussed is enclosed.
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated 19.08.2015
The General Secretary,
All India Railwaymen’s Federation,
4, State Entry Road,
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen,
3, Chelmsford Road,
Subject: Grievances of Staff – MACP anomalies.
Ref.: Board’s letter No. 2013/E(LR)II/1/17 dated 18.02.2014.
In the above connection, a meeting of the Federations with Board (MS and FC) has been fixed for 27.08.2015 at 11.00 hrs. in the Committee Room (Room No. 237). A list of issues to be discussed is enclosed.
2. President and General Secretary of the Federations are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the above meeting.
Dy. Director, E(LR)-I
Enclosure to Railway Board’s letter No.2014/E(LR)II/I/4 dated 19.08.2015
(1) Financial up-gradation under MACPS to the directly recruited Graduate Engineers – Considering entry Grade Pay as Rs. 4,600/- for the purpose of MACP to all the directly recruited Engineering Graduates in Design/Drawing Cadre and other Cadres.
(2) Third financial up-gradation under MA.CPS on completion of 20 years of service from the first promotion or 10 years after second promotion or 30 years after regular appointment – whichever is earlier?
(3) Grant of financial up-gradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy – (instead of Grade Pay hierarchy)- as per judgment of various Courts.
(4) MACPS benefits to railway employees – cases of employees joining another unit/organization on request.
(5) Provision of all benefits on financial upgrading under MACPS – including entitlements for travel & treatment in hospital etc.
(6) Non-grant of benefit of financial up-gradation under MACPS to the staff on North Western Railway.
(7) Grant of Financial Up- gradation under MACPS to the staff who are in the same Grade Pay for more than 20 years.
(8) Abolition of Pay Scale and Introduction of up-graded Pay Scale with revised designation – Senior Section Engineers (Drawing) – Clarification on entry Grade Pay.
(9) Non-grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to the Stock Verifiers working in Zonal Railways/ Production Units.
(10) Grant of financial Up-gradation under MACP Scheme – Wrongful clarification issued by the Railway Board.
(11) Wrong implementation of MACP Scheme in IT Cadre/ Granting of financial benefit under MACP Scheme to EDP Staff.
(12) Grant of Transport Allowance to the employees availing the facility of Workmen Trains.