Articles you may like to read
- MACP – Clarification on Very Good Benchmark in APAR on implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- MACP – Grant of Financial Upgradation under Modified Assured Career Progression scheme
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix levels
Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in respect of Junior Engineer (civil) & (Electrical) Posting in the field office
Employees Provident Fund Organisation
(Ministry Of Labour & Employment, Govt. Of India)
14-Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066
Dated: 08 April 2016
Sub: Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in respect of Junior Engineer (civil) & (Electrical) Posting in the field office – reg.
References have been received from the field offices for consideration of proposal for grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in respect of Junior Engineer (Civil) & (Electrical) working in the field offices.
2. The proposal has been examined by the Competent Authority and it has been decided that henceforth the Screening Committee for MACP in respect of junior Engineer (Civil) & (Electrical) Working in the field offices will be held at the level of all Addl. Central PF Commissioner (Zone) to decide the financial up gradation.
3. Further, attention is drawn to this office circular No.HRM-III/14(7)09/Guidelines/EO/AO10241 dated 05.09.2013 vide which detailed guidelines were issued for processing of proposals for grant of MACP benefits scheme. Accordingly, all the ACCs (Zone), Director NATRSS, ACC (ASD), ACC,RPFC in charge of Region requested to consider the case of MACP in respect of the eligible junior Engineer (civil) & (Electrical) and decide the issue at their own level under intimation to this office.
Addl.Central PF Commissioner (HRM)