Child Care Leave – No Parent Care Leave for Men Employees
Child Care Leave – Government has no proposal to introduce Parent Care Leave in line with Child Care Leave
GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONSRAJYA SABHA
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO-849ANSWERED ON-12.12.2013Countrys rank in Global Age Watch Index849 . SHRI ALOK TIWARI / PRABHAT JHA / KUSUM RAI / ARVIND KUMAR SINGH(a) whether as per the data of Global Age Watch Index, India ranks at 73rd position in elderly care out of 91 countries sampled; and(b) if so, whether Government would provide for parents care leave on line of child care leave to CentralGovernment employees in view of above, if so, the details thereof, if not, the reasons therefor?
ANSWERMINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS AND MINISTER OF STATE IN THE PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE (SHRI V. NARAYANASAMY)(a): Global Age Watch Index is a measure of quality of life and well-being of older people around the world. It measures the economic, social and political elements. India is ranked 73rd out of 91 countries selected for the index.(b): The Government has no proposal to provide for Parent Care Leave on the lines of Child Care Leave (CCL). CCL is allowed to female Central Government employees with a specific purpose of improving participation of more females in Government service. The Central Government employees are already entitled to various kinds of leave which can be availed for appropriate purposes.
- Govt employees can go abroad during child care leave (CCL) period
- Availing LTC and Foreign Travel during Child Care Leave – DOPT Clarification
- Child Care Leave – A recap and compilation of orders issued
- Maharashtra govt to clear 7th Pay Commission arrears this year
- CBSE date sheet 2018 for Class 12 out: Students in panic mode as no gap provided between papers
- 7th Pay Commission for Defence Personnel – Brochure published by Ministry of Defence
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – Meeting with IBA on 14.11.2017
- Bank Wage Revision – Discussions with IBA on 14.11.2017
- Child Care Leave can not be denied on the grounds of Staff Shortage – High Court observes
- Settle all anomalies in 7th Pay Commission implementation – Confederation calls for Mass Dharna on 17th October 2017