Child Care Leave – Government has no proposal to introduce Parent Care Leave in line with Child Care Leave
GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONSRAJYA SABHA
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO-849ANSWERED ON-12.12.2013Countrys rank in Global Age Watch Index849 . SHRI ALOK TIWARI / PRABHAT JHA / KUSUM RAI / ARVIND KUMAR SINGH(a) whether as per the data of Global Age Watch Index, India ranks at 73rd position in elderly care out of 91 countries sampled; and(b) if so, whether Government would provide for parents care leave on line of child care leave to CentralGovernment employees in view of above, if so, the details thereof, if not, the reasons therefor?
ANSWERMINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS AND MINISTER OF STATE IN THE PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE (SHRI V. NARAYANASAMY)(a): Global Age Watch Index is a measure of quality of life and well-being of older people around the world. It measures the economic, social and political elements. India is ranked 73rd out of 91 countries selected for the index.(b): The Government has no proposal to provide for Parent Care Leave on the lines of Child Care Leave (CCL). CCL is allowed to female Central Government employees with a specific purpose of improving participation of more females in Government service. The Central Government employees are already entitled to various kinds of leave which can be availed for appropriate purposes.
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Decision of Govt published in Gazette
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances approved by Govt – Final Decision on 197 Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – A Summary view on recent approval by Cabinet
- 7th Pay Commission – Full list of Allowances Approved by Union Cabinet
- 7th Pay Commission allowances approved by Cabinet – Official press release of Govt
- Central Government Staff Side JCM Meeting with on 3rd May 2017 – Agenda
- A revisit on 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Allowances and demand of Staff Side
- HRA Rate at 10% 20% and 30% for Central Government Employees – NFIR Demands
- Income Tax 2016-17 – Income chargeable under Salaries as per Income-Tax Act
- 7th Pay Commission related demands – Central Government Employees Strike postponed to 16th March 2017