Child Care Leave – Government has no proposal to introduce Parent Care Leave in line with Child Care Leave
GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONSRAJYA SABHA
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO-849ANSWERED ON-12.12.2013Countrys rank in Global Age Watch Index849 . SHRI ALOK TIWARI / PRABHAT JHA / KUSUM RAI / ARVIND KUMAR SINGH(a) whether as per the data of Global Age Watch Index, India ranks at 73rd position in elderly care out of 91 countries sampled; and(b) if so, whether Government would provide for parents care leave on line of child care leave to CentralGovernment employees in view of above, if so, the details thereof, if not, the reasons therefor?
ANSWERMINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS AND MINISTER OF STATE IN THE PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE (SHRI V. NARAYANASAMY)(a): Global Age Watch Index is a measure of quality of life and well-being of older people around the world. It measures the economic, social and political elements. India is ranked 73rd out of 91 countries selected for the index.(b): The Government has no proposal to provide for Parent Care Leave on the lines of Child Care Leave (CCL). CCL is allowed to female Central Government employees with a specific purpose of improving participation of more females in Government service. The Central Government employees are already entitled to various kinds of leave which can be availed for appropriate purposes.
- Technical Resignation – Highlights of consolidated instructions issued by DOPT
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula – Confederation prepares for Strike
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Factor – Confederation Charter of Demands
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee – Staff Side JCM provides detailed view
- Technical Resignation and Lien – Consolidated Instructions
- 7th Pay Commission in a nutshell – Likely approval today
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommendation for more Leave and Holidays
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Parliament March on 24th June 2016
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee