Articles you may like to read
- RBI Declines to Give Information About Black Money, Counterfeit Notes Recovered Post Demonetisation
- IOCL ENGAGEMENT OF TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES IN PIPELINES DIVISION (Hindi Version)
- GPAT 2018 : online registration will begin on October 20, 2017
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 5500 Constable Posts
The Department of Personnel and training (DOPT) New Delhi, has decided to extend the adhoc appointment/promotions of PPS of CSSS as "Sr. PPS in the CSSS" upto 30.11.2011. The Text of the OM is given below :
Subject:- Extension of the term of ad-hoc promotion/appointment of PPS of CSSS as Sr. PPS of CSSS — reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Deptt’s OM’s of even no.dt.29.03.2011, 2.06.2011, 18.07.2011 & 4.08.2011 and to say that the position regarding continuation of ad hoc promotions in the grade of Sr. PPS has been reviewed and it has been decided to extend further, the term of ad-hoc appointments of officers, as shown in Annexure to this OM, upto 30.11.2011 or till regular Sr. PPSs become available or until further orders whichever is earlier.
2. The continuation of ad hoc promotion of the 23 officers, shown in the Annexure, beyond 30.09.2011 to the post of Sr.PPS is purely ad hoc in nature and shall not confer any right on them to continue in the posts indefinitely or to claim seniority in the grade of Sr. PPS of CSSS.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India