Articles you may like to read
- No revision in Pension as per 7th Pay Commission for Autonomous Bodies Pensioners – Clarification
- 7th CPC – Grant of DA to Pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory bodies
- DA Order from July 2016 and Jan 2017 to Autonomous Bodies Employees in pre-revised pay scales
- DA from January 2017 for Autonomous Bodies Government Employees
The Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Expenditure Department has decided that the appropriate economy measures (similar to those measures introduced for all Central Government Departments/Ministries) has to be initiated in the Autonomous bodies funded by the Central Government also.
Therefore, the Expenditure Department has decided to extend the economy measures outlined in the OM dated 31st May, 2012 to autonomous bodies funded by Government of India.
Full Text of OM.No. No.7(1)/E.Coord/2012 dated 05.08.2012 is reproduced below :
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 05th June, 2012
Subject: Expenditure Management-Economy measures and rationalization of expenditure in autonomous bodies- reg.
ln consonance with this Department’s OM of even no. dated 31st May 2012, appropriate economy measures need be put in place to rationalize the expenditure of autonomous bodies also.
2. Accordingly, it has been decided to extend the economy measures outlined in the OM dated 31st May, 2012 to autonomous bodies funded by Government of India.
Secretary( Expenditure )