Articles you may like to read
- SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts
- SSC Admit Card 2017 – SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Exam (Paper I), 2017 Call Letter
- Counting of Service for Stenographers to appear for Departmental Exam for PA Grade
- SSC CHSL Result 2017, Check LDC, DEO (10+2) Written Exam Result declared
DoPT requests Ministries and Departments to furnish Stenographer vacancies to fill from SSC Grade C and D Examination, 2015.
Department of Personnel and Training requests all Ministries to furnish Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS for pooling up and to fill from SSC confirmed number of vacancies of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS for Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2015.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 28th January, 2016
Subject:- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-reg.
The undersigned is directed to that this Department had conveyed 102 tentative vacancies for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2015 to be conducted by SSC. Now the SSC have sought the confirmed number of vacancies of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS for Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2015.
2. All the Ministries/ Departments participating in the CSSS Cadre are, therefore, requested to furnish the confirmed vacancy position in the grade of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS in the enclosed format. The vacancy position may be intimated by fax or e-mail at by positively failing which the vacancies reported earlier will be taken into account and nomination would be made accordingly. All the Ministries / Departments are, therefore, requested to furnish the information by deadline positively as the matter is TIME BOUND. Even in of no change in the position intimated earlier to this Department or “NIL’ vacancy, the matter should be reported immediately.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India