Articles you may Like
Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’/PA(ad-hoc) for appointment to the Grade of PA of CSSS cadre for the Select List Year — 2011 on regular basis under the Zoning Scheme for Seniority Quota (SQ).
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi 110003.
Date: 30th September, 2013.
Subject: Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’/PA(ad-hoc) for appointment to the Grade of PA of CSSS for the Select List Year — 2011 on regular basis under the Zoning Scheme for Seniority Quota (SQ).
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 1.1.2013 and 9.5.2013 wherein the range of seniority for promotion from Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistants Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year-2011 has been Laid down and to say that on the basis of information furnished by the Cadre Units, it has been decided to nominate the Stenographers Grade ‘D’/PA(ad-hoc), whose names appear in the Annexure to this O.M,for appointment/promotion to the PA Grade of CSSS on regular basis under the Zoning Scheme on their inclusion in the Select List Year 2011(SQ).
2. It is requested that urgent action be taken to appoint/promote these officers to PA Grade of CSSS against the Select List Year 2011(SQ) provided they are clear from vigilance angle. A copy of the appointment/ promotion order issued in this regard by the Cadre Units duly indicating the CSL number of the officers be forwarded to this Department immediately.
3. No request for retention will be entertained as cadre allocation has been made on the basis of vacancies reported under seniority quota by the respective cadre units and in accordance with Rotational Transfer Policy for CSSS personnel issued vide O.M.No.13/1/2009-CS.II dated 15.7.2011.
4. Cadre Units are also requested to ensure that the officers concerned are relieved within 45 days from the date of issue of this O.M. to take up the new posting in the Cadre Unit allocated failing which their nomination order shall be cancelled by this Department. In case an officer nominated against the Select List Year, 2011 refuses regular promotion, Cadre Units concerned may initiate action in terms of this Department’s O.M. No.5/1/2008-CS.I(S) dated 8.4.2011 under intimation to this Department.
5. The Cadre Training Plan for Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service stipulates that successful completion of Level-I training programme of 3 weeks’ at ISTM is mandatory for promotion to the PA grade. Some of the officials empanelled in the above Select List have not attended Level-I training programme. These officials would be nominated to Level-I training programme shortly and their promotion to the PA grade would be subject to their successful compLetion of Level-I training programme within 1 year of their promotion.
6. This O.M. is available on the website of this Department viz. www.persmin.nic.in → Central Services Wing → CS Division → CSSS Promotion (Regular) → Steno Grade ,‘D’ to ‘C’.
Under Secretary to the Government of India