Instructions for CSSS and CSCS Officers on filing Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act online in the web platform csms.nic.in
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions has issued OM for online submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSSS and CSCS Cadre employees.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated 15th April, 2015
Subject: Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS -regarding.
Ministries/Departments may refer to CS-II Division’s OM of even number dated 1st January, 2015 on the subject mentioned above.
2. As Ministries/Departments are aware, all Government Servants are now required to file information and returns regarding movable and immovable property under the l.okpa! and Lqkayuktas Act, 20!3. Jn this regard, all GovernmentServants have been advised that:-
i. The first return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (as on 01.08.2014)
should be filed on or before 30.04.2015; and
ii. The next annual return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, for the year ending 31.03.2015, should be filed on or before 31.07.2015.
3. For filing annual return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, new forms have been developed in the Web Based Cadre Management System which ls hosted at cscms.ni.c.in . Returns under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act should be submitted by all CSSS officials through Web Based Cadre Management System. Print out of the returns submitted onllne in respect of PPS and above level officers of CSSS should also be submitted to CS-II Division as this Division is the custodian of returns in respect of these officers. The procedure for filing return is as under:-
i. Login to the system at cscms.ni.c.i.n by using the userid and password. In case of any difficulty in login please contact the nodal officer to the Ministry/Department for assistance. The generic Userid is eight digit date of birth followed by first four letters of name. Userid is also the employee code assigned to individual officers in the web based system. If the password is blocked, nodal officers can reset the password of individual employees by using the ‘reset password’ facility in the Tools Menu on the top of the screen. They can also provide ‘Employee Code’ from the system to individual officers to enable them to login to the system.
ii. Verify whether personal details are reflected in the system correctly. To verify the details click on the Employee Details button. If the details are not correct, first have them rectified through Admin. Division of Concerned Department before proceeding further.
ill. Click ‘IPR button’ on the top and then click on ‘Lokpal Returns’icon.
iv. Click ‘create new PR button’ and select property return year then click on create PR.
v. Read declaration page carefully and click on ‘next’ button.
vi. Form-I:- Add one by one details of Public Servant, his/her spouse and dependent children and save details every time. After adding of details click on ‘next’ button.
vll, Form-II:- Add movable Properties Owned by Self/Spouse/Dependent one by one by clicking Add Button and save then click on ‘next’ button.
vUi. Form-Ill:– Statement of Immovable Property: Add -> Select IPR year -> Add new property details one by one by di.eking ADD button -> click on‘next’ button.
ix. Form-IV:- Add Statement of Debts and other Uabi.li.ties one be one by clicking ADD button then click on ‘FINISH’ button.
x, Click ‘finish’ button. Property–Return Details page –automatically opens, Users may select the year by click on the particular year and then click on
‘Final submission of I PR’ button.
3. Ministries/Departments are requested that the contents of this OM be widely circulated to the notice of all CSSS/CSCS officials working under their control. They should also ensure that the information and returns regarding movable and immovable property under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act is submitted by all officials within the stipulated period clted above without fail.
4. In case of any difficulty, nodal officers may contact CMC officials who have developed Web Based Cadre Management System at Telephone No. 24629890.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
In the case of other Central Government Employees Lokpal forms given below as word and excel files can be downloaded for filling up the same in your system
Lokpal forms in Excel format
Check the following links for all information and guidelines relating to filing of Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal Act
- Centre exempts spouse, children of govt employees from declaring assets under Lokpal
- Lokpal Declaration By Central Government Employees – Last Date Extended Up To 31st Dec
- Lokpal return by Central Government Employees – July 31 deadline to be extended
- Filing of Lokpal return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – last date extended – DOPT OM
- Filing of return under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – Last date extended to 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal Act – Last Date may be extended
- Filing of return under Lokpal on or before 15.04.2016 – DOPT latest instructions
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by IAS officers under Section 44 of the Lokpal Act
- Filing of return under Lokpal by CSS Officers on or before 15th April 2016
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – Filing Returns before 15th April, 2016
- All Government Employees including Group C and D to file Annual Property Returns
- Lokpal Return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Extension of last date for filing Return under Lokpal by Railway Employees
- Amendment to Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act for extension of last date for filing declaration
- Lokpal regulations for Central Govt Employees – Parliament Committee to hear views
- Lokpal Return to be filed by Cental Government Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal : Can we expect another extension ?
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal – latest instruction of DOPT
- Lokpal return to be filed without waiting for last date
- Return under Lokpal by CSS Officers – Need for early submission
- Timeline for filing Return of Asset and Liabilities under Lokpal
- Asset and Liablities Return under CCS Conduct Rules and Lokpal
- Declaration under Lokpal by CSS Officers online on or before 15th October 2015
- Last Date for Lokpal Return by Central Government Employees notified
- Filing of Declaration by all Central Govt Employees under Lokpal – FAQ issued by DOPT
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by All India Service Officers under Lokpal – DOPT Instructions to States