Articles you may Like
Anubhav – showcasing outstanding work done during service – submission of details by the retiring employees
Anubhav – Scheme of Sharing the commendable service of retiring Officers of Central Government. Now this OM invites Anubhav submission by CSS and CSSS Officers. Officers can share their valuable and Memorable services in 5000 words. Central Government feels that this will be a motivating force for the existing Officers in Service.
No.21 /4/2015-CS. l(P)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
CS. I Division
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 19th March 2015
Subject: “Anubhav” – showcasing outstanding work done during service
– submission of details by the retiring employees regarding .
The undersigned is directed to refer to the interactive session chaired by Secretary (P) on 18.3.2015 with the officers of CSS and CSSS retiring in the month of March and April, 2015 on the subject mentioned above.
2. As Ministries/ Departments are aware, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare has launched an online platform viz. “Anubhav” for the retiring Central Government employees to showcase commendable work done by them during their service. It is envisaged that this would provide satisfaction to the retiring employee and also act as a motivator for serving employees. This would also be a wonderful opportunity to garner the resource of retiring employees for voluntary contribution to nation building post retirement.
3. The link to the “Anubhav” is at http://pensionersportal.gov.in/anubhav/CSS/CSSS Officers retiring within six months are requested to submit the write up not more than 5000 words along with appropriate attachments where need be in the online portal. For detailed instructions they may refer to the circulars issued by Department of Pension & Pensioners welfare in this regard.
4. All Ministries/Departments may request CSS/CSSS Officers retiring within six months to submit a write up providing details of their work that has contributed to the efficiency, economy and effectiveness in government functioning or / and any innovation which led to improved work culture or any other contribution considered significant by the retiring employee.
5. Ministry/ Department wise list of employees of CSS and CSSS retiring within the next six months as per web based cadre management system is attached. Mistakes if any in the list may also be brought to the notice of this Department.
Under Secretary to the Government of India