Articles you may Like
Assets and Liabilities as on 31st March 2015 to be declared Central Government Employees on or before 15th October 2015 as per Notification dated 03.07.2015 of DOPT
DoPT has issued Notification regarding the date of filing the revised assets and liabilities annual return as on 31st March 2015 to be on or before 15th October 2015.
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel And Training)
New Delhi, the 3rd July, 2015
G.S.R. 536(E).– In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1), clause (R) and clause (1) of sub-section (2) of section 59 read with section 44 and section 45 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (l of 2014), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014, namely:-
1. ( 1) These rules may be called the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Second Amendment Rules, 2015.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the Limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014 in rule 3, sub-rule (2), the following proviso shall be inserted, namely :–
“Provided further that the public servants who have filed declarations, information and annual returns of property under the provisions of the rules applicable to such public servants, shall file the revised declarations, information or as the case may be, annual returns as on the 31st day of March, 2015, to the competent authority on or before the 15th day of October, 2015.”
[F. No. 407/12/2014-AVD-IV(B)]
JISHNU BARUA, Jt. Secy.
Note.”- The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, vide notification number G.S.R. 501(E), dated the 14th July, 2014 and amended vide notification numbers G.S.R. 638(E), dated 8th September, 2014, G.S.R. 918(E), dated 26th December, 2014 and G.S.R. 322(5), dated 27th April, 2015.
Check these previous instructions of DOPT on Lokpal Return
- Appoint Lokpal at earliest, no need to wait for better law – SC to Centre
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – No need for filing return now
- Centre exempts spouse, children of govt employees from declaring assets under Lokpal
- Lokpal Declaration By Central Government Employees – Last Date Extended Up To 31st Dec
- Lokpal return by Central Government Employees – July 31 deadline to be extended
- Filing of Lokpal return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – last date extended – DOPT OM
- Filing of return under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – Last date extended to 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal Act – Last Date may be extended
- Filing of return under Lokpal on or before 15.04.2016 – DOPT latest instructions