Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by Central Government Employees under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 – DOPT Instructions for all Ministries and Departments to start preparatory steps for filing of returns
F. No. 11013/3/2014-Estt.(A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi — 110001
Dated February 17, 2015
Subject: Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 — Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year — regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’ OM of even no. dated /16.01.2015 clarifying the provisions relating to submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants. As per this clarification, all Government Servants have been advised that:
(i) The annual Immovable Property Return (IPR), as on 31.12.2014, under the existing CCS(Conduct) Rules, 1964 is required to be filed on or before 31.01.2015;
(ii) The first return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (as on 01.08.2014) should be filed on or before 30.04.2015; and
(iii) The next annual return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, for the year ending 31.03.2015, should be filed on or before 31.07.2015.
2. The Secretaries of all Ministries/ Departments have also been requested that all concerned may be suitably advised to file the IPRs and the return under the Lokpal Act as per the dates indicated above. A compliance report in respect of the IPRs filed by Group ‘A’ Officers of the Central Civil Services, as on 31.01.2015, has also been requested by 30.04.2015. It has also been requested that similar action may be taken by the authorities controlling services not covered by the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964.
3. In this regard it has been directed that all preparatory steps for the purpose of filing returns under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, be put in place. An online system for filling the annual declarations of assets and liabilities by the public servants, as in PRISM (Property Related Information System) for IAS officers developed by NIC, may be adopted.
4. The Cadre Controlling Authorities are accordingly requested to please take immediate steps for putting in place all preparatory steps.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Joint Secretary (Establishment)
Check the following links for Forms for LOKPAL Returns, and DOPT guidelines and Instructions on Declaration under Lokpal
- Centre exempts spouse, children of govt employees from declaring assets under Lokpal
- Lokpal Declaration By Central Government Employees – Last Date Extended Up To 31st Dec
- Lokpal return by Central Government Employees – July 31 deadline to be extended
- Filing of Lokpal return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – last date extended – DOPT OM
- Filing of return under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – Last date extended to 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal Act – Last Date may be extended
- Filing of return under Lokpal on or before 15.04.2016 – DOPT latest instructions
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by IAS officers under Section 44 of the Lokpal Act
- Filing of return under Lokpal by CSS Officers on or before 15th April 2016
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – Filing Returns before 15th April, 2016
- All Government Employees including Group C and D to file Annual Property Returns
- Lokpal Return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Extension of last date for filing Return under Lokpal by Railway Employees
- Amendment to Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act for extension of last date for filing declaration
- Lokpal regulations for Central Govt Employees – Parliament Committee to hear views
- Lokpal Return to be filed by Cental Government Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal : Can we expect another extension ?
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal – latest instruction of DOPT
- Lokpal return to be filed without waiting for last date
- Return under Lokpal by CSS Officers – Need for early submission
- Timeline for filing Return of Asset and Liabilities under Lokpal
- Asset and Liablities Return under CCS Conduct Rules and Lokpal
- Declaration under Lokpal by CSS Officers online on or before 15th October 2015
- Last Date for Lokpal Return by Central Government Employees notified