Articles you may like to read
- CGHS and CSMA Rules – Revision Rates for Knee and Hip implants
- PCDA Circular on granting Fixed Medical Allowance in the places not covered by CGHS
- New CGHS Wellness Center opened at Aizawl – CGHS Notification
- CGHS – Prescription of Generic Medicine in Legible Handwriting – Guidelines to Medical Officers of CGHS
CGHS Wellness Centres – New Timings – To function from 9 AM to 4 PM
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued Office Memorandum No: S.11030/55/2012-CGHS(P) dated 20.12.2012 to announce CGHS Wellness Centres new timings. This decision has been taken considering the improvement in the functioning of CGHS. The full text of this OM dated 20.12.2012 is given below.
No: S.11030/55/2012-CGHS(P)Government of IndiaMinistry of Health &Family WelfareDepartment of Health & Family WelfareMaulana Azad Road, Niramn BhawanNew Delhi 110 108dated the 20th December, 2012OFFICE MEMORANDUM
Subject: New Timings for CGHS Wellness CentresThe undersigned is directed to state that with a view to improve the functioning of CGHS and ensure optimum utilization of available manpower resources, it has been decided to revise the timings of CGEIS Wellness Centres from the present timings of 7.30 AM to 1.30 PM to the new timings of 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
2. The CGHS Wellness Centres in New Delhi which are currently functional for 24 hours, will continue to function as usual in shifts.3. The diagnostic laboratories and yoga centres functioning in the CGHS Wellness Centres will open at 8.00 AM and close at 3.00 PM.4. The Registration counters in CGHS Wellness Centres will start registration at 9.00 AM and close at 3.45 PM.5. A lunch break of 30 Minutes will be allowed to all officers and staff of CGHS Wellness Centre. The CMO in charge will manage the operations of the Wellness Centre in such a manner by allowing flexible timings for lunch to the officers and staff that the operations of the CGHS Wellness Centre is not brought to halt at any time.6. The new timings will be implemented in the CGEIS Wellness Centres in New Delhi /NCR. Orders for its implementation in other places will follow.7. The new timings for CGHS Wellness Centres will be effective from 1st January, 2013.8. This issues with the approval of Minister of Health and Family Welfare.Sd/-[V.P. Singh]Deputy Secretary to the Government of India