Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
7th CPC recommends higher grade pay for Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI
7th Pay Commission has recommended higher grade pay for Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI
Upgradation of pay of Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI
The CBI has demanded upgradation of pay of Sub Inspectors and Inspectors working in CBI on the grounds that present pay scales are leading to high attrition at these levels. This has resulted in 33 percent vacancies in the SI cadre and 30 percent vacancy in the Inspector cadre. It has also been mentioned that there has been historical parity with the executive cadre of Intelligence Bureau.
Analysis and Recommendations
In the VI CPC report it has been mentioned that there is historical parity between the executive cadre of IB and CBI and that such a parity has to be maintained. Since this Commission has approved upgradation of pay of ACIO I and ACIO II in IB, the pay of corresponding ranks in CBI viz., Sub Inspector and Inspector are also recommended to be upgraded similarly. The upgradation has also been recommended keeping in mind the nature of duties performed by these ranks in the organisation. Accordingly the pay of Sub Inspector is upgraded from GP 4200 to GP 4600 and that of Inspector from GP 4600 to GP 4800.
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission related expenditure may be met by Income Disclosure II
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Issues to be addressed
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s Report on Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Karnataka Pensioners associations views on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff