7th CPC recommends Replacement Pay for Pharmacists, higher grade pay for Dietitians, Senior Dietitian and Assistant Dietetic Officer of Railways
Pharmacists in Railway, Defence Establishments and Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Pharmacists belonging to various organizations have represented before the Commission for upgrades. The entry level qualifications, existing pay and demanded pay of the Pharmacists is as follows:
Entry Level Qualification
Class XII + two years’ Diploma in
Class XII in Science + two years’ Diploma + Certificate as registered Pharmacist + three months training
Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Degree in Pharmacy Or
Note: After two years of service, Pharmacists of Railway, Defence establishments, Andaman and Nicobar Administration and Central Government Hospitals are placed in the Non- functional upgradation to the next Grade Pay.
Pharmacists in the Central Government hospitals with an entry level qualification of Class XII (Science) with two years’ Diploma in Pharmacy are placed in GP 2800. Given their entry level qualification and other aspects of the job profile, the Commission has recommended replacement pay scales in respect of Pharmacists of Central Government hospitals. The Commission notes that the entry level qualifications and job profile of Pharmacists in Railways, Defence Establishments and Andaman and Nicobar Administration are similar. The Commission therefore recommends replacement pay levels for Pharmacists of these organizations as well.
Dieticians in Railways
Dieticians in Railways have demanded an upgrade to GP 5400 (PB-3) from the existing GP 4200. The Dieticians in Central Government are placed in GP 4600. The entry level qualification for Dieticians in Railways is B.Sc. with Chemistry/Home Science and PG Diploma in Dietetics with three months’ internship OR M.Sc. (Home Science) with Food and Nutrition. The entry level qualification for Dieticians in Central Government is Master’s Degree in Home Science/Home Economics with specialisation in Food and Nutrition or B.Sc. (Home Science/Home Economics) with Nutrition as a special subject and PG Diploma in Dietetics and one year’s experience. Thus, the entry level qualification of Dieticians in Railways and Central Government is similar except that in the Railways, three months’ internship has been prescribed as against one year’s experience prescribed in the Central Government. The Commission observes that this is a fit case for harmonisation and recommends GP 4600 for Dieticians in Railway. The promotional posts of Senior Dietician (present GP 4600) and Assistant Dietetic Officer (present GP 4800) will also be upgraded to GP 4800 and GP 5400 (PB-2) respectively.
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission related expenditure may be met by Income Disclosure II
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Issues to be addressed
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s Report on Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Karnataka Pensioners associations views on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff