Articles you may Like
All India Railwaymen’s Federation (AIRF) has made a representation to the Railway Board on the 7th Pay Commission with regard to Running Staff related issues
AIRF has submitted a Memorandum to Railway Board on the issues relating to Running Staff of Railways
Dated: December 14, 2015
Sub: Running Staff related issues
1. Existing rates of T.A. to be multiplied by 2.25. Revised T.A. rates, so arrived at, should be taken into account for the purpose of computation of rates of Running Allowance. This should be multiplied by 21 days. 30% Pay Element should be added, and the rate of Running Allowance should only be fixed after that.
2. Percentage of Pay Element of Running Staff, for calculation of various purposes, as existed today, should continue.
3. Existing procedure adopted for fixation of pay of Running Staff, on revised pay scale, should continue.
4. Procedure adopted for fixation of pay on promotion, absorption in alternative post on medical de-categorization etc. should continue.
5. All the benefits admissible to Running Staff should continue till they are finally absorbed in the alternative post on medical de-categorization.
1. Recommendations of D.P. Tripathi Committee should be implemented.
2. Minimum period of Periodical Rest should be raised from 12 hours to 16 hrs., and Running Staff should not be disturbed during the period of Periodical Rest.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : AIRF
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission related expenditure may be met by Income Disclosure II
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Issues to be addressed
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s Report on Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Karnataka Pensioners associations views on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff