7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission CGHS recommendations implemented with effect from 1st February 2017
- 7th Pay Commission CGHS Recommendations on monthly subscription, eligibility of wards – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission – Pay Revision not to Directly apply to Autonomous bodies
- 7th Pay Commission – Resident doctors at Delhi Govt hospitals threaten mass leave
- 7th Pay Commission – Confederation of CG Employees hold mass dharna
- 7th Pay Commission News – Strange! – Election Commission’s Model Code of Conduct Prevents announcement of Allowances, but not the Budget
- 7th Pay Commission – Wait for the Allowances to be Announced – Till Completion of Polls in five States Assemblies
- 7th Pay Commission – Personally pained as Govt ignored genuine demands of the Employees – NJCA convenor Shiv Gopal Mishra
- 7th Pay Commission – एसबीआई ने रक्षा पेंशनभोगियों के लिए 3323 करोड़ रुपये जारी किए
- 7th Pay Commission: Top 2 developments before Budget 2017 raise hopes for Central government employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Wait for higher allowances gets longer, Central govt to pay bonanza after Budget 2017-18
- 7th Pay Commission – NFIR Reminds PM about Pension scheme, multiplier factor, Salary
- 7th Pay Commission – SBI Releases arrears for Veterans
- 7th Pay Commission – One Day Strike on 15th February 2017 – Notice Issued to the Cabinet Secretary on 29th Dec
- 7th Pay commission minimum pay and multiplication factor – NFIR takes up the issue before PM
- 7th Pay Commission – IDS II to fund Commission & PSB recapitalisation
- 7th Pay Commission Calculator after issue of Gazette Notification for implementation of 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission Pension and Arrears Calculator as per 7th CPC implementation Notification
- 7th Pay Commission – सिफारिश की गाज रेलवे कर्मचारियों पर गिरी – रेलवे बोर्ड ने जारी किया ये आदेश
- Non implementation of 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Justification for Strike by Central Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission – विवादों पर बातचीत अटकी – संघों का 15 फरवरी को हड़ताल का ऐलान.
- 7th Pay Commission – Implementations of MACP for Railway Employees
- 7th Pay Commission for Autonomous Bodies Central Government Employees – Minister’s reply
- 7th Pay Commission – Govt Mulling hike in higher Allowances – May Pay without Arrears
- 7th Pay Commission related expenditure may be met by Income Disclosure II