7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation after obtaining Promotion or MACP increment
- 7th Pay Commission – Update on Modi, Jaitley Meet, Unrest Increases – Employees Union Prepare Pledge
- 7th Pay Commission Pension on Notional Pay – Ready Reckoner to calculate 7th CPC pension from your 4CPC to 6CPC Pension
- 7th Pay Commission – Modi, Jaitley meet, revised allowances from July, HRA at 27 per cent
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet Secretary Assured for Very Good Benchmark – Mishra
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances will be cleared by Cabinet within this month – AIRF
- 7th Pay Commission Defence Pay Matrix revision by Govt – CGDA Instructions
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet gives Allowance Approval a miss in Jaitley’s Absence
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommendations of 7th CPC on Bunching of Stages in Revised pay Structure
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching and increments withheld till detailed instructions issued by Finance Ministry
- 7th Pay Commission – Jaitley Leaves for four Days Visit to Korea – Cabinet Meeting on 7th CPC may not take place Today (Hindi Version)
- 7th Pay Commission – All eyes on Cabinet Meeting Today – Will Govt Employees suffer HRA loss of Rs 15,000
- Inordinate delay in revision of 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Human Chain to be orgainsed
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet to meet E-CoS to Discuss Allowance – Clarity on Arrears await
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation for Employees granted MACP from 1st January 2016
- Incorrect fixation of pay in the Non-Functional for Pharmacist
- 7th Pay Commission – Cabinet Postpones Meet – Here is What Happens Next on Allowances and HRA
- 7th Pay Commission – Crucial Cabinet Meeting Likely Today to Discuss HRA and Higher Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission – Higher Allowances, HRA, What Government Employees can Expect this Week
- 7th Pay Commission Anomalies in the Departmental Anomaly Committee – Extension of Time
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances related report submitted to Cabinet by Empowered Committee Secretaries
- 7th Pay Commission – What about Performance Related Pay?
- 7th Pay Commission implementation for Chair Persons and Members of Regulatory Authorities
- 7th Pay Commission Pension to Pensioners and family Pensioners of CSIR
- 7th Pay Commission Pay anomaly in the Supervisory Cadre of Accounts Department