7th Pay Commission Chairman says commission’s report will be submitted by the end of September
7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission: Indian Railways revises rates for employees
- Payment Of Gratuity (Amendment) Bill Passed In Parliament
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Pay fixation – MACP Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission: Latest update, bad news, no pay hike in near future
- 7th Pay Commission: Here’s what could hinder additional pay hike in April
- Delhi University council nod for 7th pay commission
- 7th Pay Commission protest: Salary hike demand forces 50,000 government employees to strike; full listing of demands
- 7th Pay Commission minimum Pay and fitment factor – No proposal for revision
- 7th Pay Commission: From protest before Parliament to salary hike
- 7th Pay Commission: Railways Employees to March to Parliament For Higher Minimum Pay
- Tripura to form expert committee on 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission – Govt Mulling to review the Salary of Central Government Employees Every Year
- 7th Pay Commission – hangs fire even as dearness allowance (DA) has been hiked
- Maharashtra govt to clear 7th Pay Commission arrears this year
- 7th Pay Commission – Surge in number of MHA staff between 2010-2014
- 7th Pay Commission – Odisha Government Implements 7th CPC for PSU Employees
- Waiting for 7th pay commission benefits, agricultre scientists hold protest
- 7th Pay Commission – Over 8.77 lakh Gujarat government employees to get arrears from March 2018
- Recommendations of 7th CPC with regard to EDP Cadre
- 7th Pay Commission Pay for Casual Labourers in Central Government Departments
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of the CCS (Pension) Rules
- 7th Pay Commission – Good news for central government employees! Pay hike to go beyond recommendations
- LTC and TA Entitlements as per 7th CPC – Clarification Orders issued by DoPT on 18th January 2018
- Option for fixation of 7th Pay Commission Pay – Staff Side requests for revision of option
- 7th Pay Commission – Common Mistakes by PAOs in Processing of Revision of Pension Under 7th CPC