7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission Travelling Allowance – Composite Transfer Grant and personal effect transportation – Clarification
- 7th Pay Commission Anomaly – Pay anomaly and MACP anomalies
- 7th Pay Commission Non-Practising Allowance at revised rates to IRMS Officers in Railways
- 7th Pay Commission की सिफारिशें लागू न करने पर यूनिवर्सिटी टीचर मनाएंगे काला दिवस
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances revision – Compilation of all orders issued so far
- 7th Pay Commission – Pension Revisions Should Not be Delayed for the Want of Aadhaar and PAN Number – Finmin (Order Enclosed)
- 7th Pay Commission – Higher Transport Allowance Notified, Check Tables Here
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners to be revised without waiting for application from Pensioners
- 7th Pay Commission – Retired Government Employees to get More Constant Attendant Allowance (Order Included)
- 7th Pay Commission – Government Firmly Rejects Demand to Reduce Pay Gap
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching – Controller General of Accounts OM
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay, Fitment Factor – Staff Side JCM Meeting with Govt
- 7th Pay Commission Additional Allowances for Running Staff in Railways
- 7th Pay Commission – Non Grant of 3 Percent Pay Leads to Major Anomaly
- 7th Pay Commission – Bad News for Central Government Employees, No minimum Pay Hike
- 7th Pay Commission – Government to Impose Income Tax on Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Navy Pay Rules – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- 7th Pay Commission Air Force Pay Rules – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- 7th Pay Commission Army Pay Rules – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- 7th Pay Commission – Resentment Brews As Central Government Employees Feel Betrayed
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances approved by Govt – Final Decision on 197 Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching benefit – Clarification issued by Finance Ministry
- 7th Pay Commission – Ministry Approves Implementation for KVS Employees
- Fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment – Railway Board Order
- 7th Pay Commission Transport Allowance Modification Order issued by Finance Ministry – Higher Transport Allowances at lower levels