7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission – Committee on Allowances yet to submit Report on higher Allowances, next meeting on March 28
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Report not submitted yet – Minister reiterates
- 7th Pay Commission – If Government fails to hikeAllowances from April 1, they will invite agitation of Employees, says NJCA Chief
- 7th Pay Commission – How Media is Playing with the agonies of the CG Employees
- 7th Pay Commission – From Higher Allowance to Implementation where does the story Stands
- 7th Pay Commission – AIIMS Nurses go on mass Casual Leave Today – Demanding better Wages
- 7th Pay Commission – DOPT prohibits the Central Government Employees from participating in any form of strike
- 7th Pay Commission – Government tells Parliament that decision on Allowances will be taken soon
- 7th Pay Commission – CG Employees may have to wait longer for higher Allowances
- Implementation of 7th Pay Commission report to Armed Forces Personnel
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee yet to submit its report to Govt – Minister replies in Parliament
- 7th Pay Commission – The Mystery Continues – Lavasa Panel has submitted the Report to the Finmin or not?
- 7th Pay Commission – As Budget session starts today, Jaitley may announce hike in Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation Anomaly resulting in less pay to seniors
- 7th Pay Commission – Central Employees To Get Higher Allowances From April 1 – Finmin
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre to raise Dearness Allowance (DA) by 2 per cent from January 1
- 7th Pay Commission – एचआरए (HRA) पर फैसला अब सरकार के हाथ में – कर्मचारी नेताओं ने यह कहा
- 7th Pay Commission – MP के कर्मचारियों को बड़ी सौगात – एरियर्स समेत मिलेगा 7वां वेतनमान
- 7th Pay Commission – Committee on Allowances submits HRA report to Government
- 7th Pay Commission – Transport Allowance not likely to be hiked
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching of Pay in the revised pay structure – DOPT Clarification
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Actual truth will be known after March 11 – Confederation
- 7th Pay Commission – ग्रेच्युटी सीमा 20 लाख तक करने के प्रस्ताव पर सभी सहमत
- 7th Pay Commission – रेलवे-रक्षा क्षेत्र में पीएम की ‘सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक’ से कर्मचारी नाराज – 16 मार्च को हड़ताल का ऐलान
- 7th Pay Commission – अलाउंस कमेटी की रिपोर्ट तैयार – 25 फरवरी के बाद सरकार को सौंपी जाएगी