7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay commission – Allowances Report Submitted – Allowances that may be CUT – A List
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee submits report to Govt
- 7th Pay Commission – Final Report on Allowances in next few days, Maximum HRA likely to be Rs 60,000
- 7th Pay Commission – Allowances delay because of ‘Bureaucratic, Political Intervention Required’ – Shiv Gopal Mishra
- 7th Pay Commission – NJCA may call for Strike if Committee on Allowances further delays Report
- 7th Pay Commission – HRD Ministry forms Panel to review UGC Recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission – Allowances Report likely this Week but Clarity on HRA Remains elusive
- 7th Pay Commission – Committee on HRA, other Allowances to Submit its final Report this Week
- Delay in 7th Pay Commission allowances – Mass Dharna in front of FM Office
- 7th Pay Commission – Irked with delay on Pay Hike, Nurses Federation of India call for a Nationwide Strike on May 23
- 7th Pay Commission Disability Pension – Govt in the process of resolving anomalies
- 7th Pay Commission – After higher Allowances and Pensions, NJCA to negotiate Minimum Salary of Central Govt Employees
- 7th Pay Commission – आयोग के मकान किराये एवं अन्य भत्तों पर बनी कमिटी की बैठकों का सिलसिला थमा अब क्या होगा इसके आगे ?
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Monetary Policy Report
- 7th Pay Commission – RBI Worried about Price Rise as Employees wait for HRA
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Final Meeting Concluded – Report to be submitted within a week
- 7th Pay Commission – HRA Decision Likely Today As Allowance Committee Meets
- Minimum pay for Calculation of pay of casual labourers
- 7th Pay Commission Pay fixation anomaly – Definition
- 7th Pay Commission – अलाउंस समिति की अगली बैठक कल, किसी निर्णय पर पहुंचने की उम्मीद (English Version Included)
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Meeting to be held on 6th April 2017
- 7th Pay Commission – Pension Committee Submits Report to NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission – After Pension, Focus Now On Allowance Report, Says Union Official
- 7th Pay Commission – Fixation of pay in case of employees who seek transfer to a lower post under FR 15(a)
- 7th Pay Commission – NJCA Chief demands Arrears on Higher Allowances from January 2016 till date of Implementation