7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission – रेलवे-रक्षा क्षेत्र में पीएम की ‘सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक’ से कर्मचारी नाराज – 16 मार्च को हड़ताल का ऐलान
- 7th Pay Commission – अलाउंस कमेटी की रिपोर्ट तैयार – 25 फरवरी के बाद सरकार को सौंपी जाएगी
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Report to be submitted today – Shiv Gopal Mishra, convener NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Only 7% increase has been factored in to Budget 2017-18
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre expands ambit of Panel examining CPC-related anomalies
- 7th Pay Commission – Committee on Allowances likely to submit report today – HRA Revision expected
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation Option I based on increment earned rejected by Govt
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre set to clear revised Allowances for Central Staff
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre Approves 300% increase in Salary for UPSC chief, members
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scales – Revision Recruitment Rules
- 7th Pay Commission – UP Transport Corporation employees Showing the Route – will NJCA follow it
- 7th Pay Commission – Anomaly Committee of 7CPC to hears grievances of Defence Personnel
- Significance of Strike against 7th Pay Commission Low Pay Hike on 16th March 2017 – Confederation
- 7th Pay Commission – Employees could Launch a massive Strike if Govt fails to hike the Allowances – NJCA Mishra
- 30% addition to 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix for retirement benefits in the case of Railway Loco Inspectors
- Computer Advance based on 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – orders
- 7th Pay Commission – How Jaitley saved Crores of Rupees this Financial year
- 7th Pay Commission – Govt Firm not to hike the Minimum Pay – Higher Allowances to be paid from April 1
- State wise details of 7th Pay Commission arrears disbursed to Defence Pensioners
- 7th Pay Commission – Government starts releasing arrears for Defence Pensioners
- 7th pay Commission Pay for Trainee appointed on compassionate Grounds
- 7th Pay Commission – Will Launch Protest if Centre hikes Allowances with no Arrears – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission – Centre may hike Allowances of CG employees from April 1 – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission – CG Employees upset – No reference to CPC Anomalies by Jaitley in Budget 2017 – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission – Higher Allowances Likely After Union Budget 2017