Articles you may Like
7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- What If 7th Pay Commission Is The Last? Will It Help Govt Employees?
- Uniform allowance: 12,000 will lose jobs, Defence workers’ body tells Nirmala Sitharaman
- 7th Pay Commission – BSNL Employees on 2 day Strike, Stage Dharna
- 7th Pay Commission – Rates of Tenure Allowance to officers of Organized Group `A’ and `B’ Railway Officers (Railways)
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of the rates of Railway Board Tenure Allowance to the Officers of Organized Group `A’ Railway Services
- Rajasthan Government Employees Plan Massive Protest Over Implementation of 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission – राजस्थान सरकार एरियर के साथ अपने कर्मचारियों को देगी 7वें वेतन आयोग का फायदा
- 7th Pay Commission – Rajasthan Government Announces Benefits For Employees, Pensioners
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations in respect of EDP Cadre – DOPT OM
- Recommendation of 7th pay commission with regard to EDP Cadre – Dopt Orders
- Govt terms 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay, Multiplication factor, and Date of Effect of Allowances are not Pay Anomaly – Staff Side will have to find a way out now
- 7th Pay Commission Deputation Allowance – Increased by 2.25 times – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission Classification of Posts – Notification
- 7th Pay Commission: Confusion Over Hike in Minimum Pay, Fitment Factor After Conflicting Reports on NAC
- 7th Pay Commission – Grant of Extra Work Allowance – MoD Order dt.16.11.2017
- 7th Pay Commission Pay and allowance revision for Teachers in Universities and colleges – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission – Railways Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioner as per 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay, Multiplication Factor and Date of Effect of Allowances – Reaction of Confederation
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage – NC JCM Proposed Items and Comments of DoPT
- Pay element relating to Running Staff/Loco Inspectors after the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- Financial Upgradation after 4 Years allowed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Also – Finance Ministry Note
- Revised rates of stipend to Special Class Railway Apprentices
- Rajasthan Government Tries to Douse Union Fire Over Pay Anomalies
- 7th Pay Commission – Govt reduced our pay scales : Decry AIIMS Faculty
- 7th Pay Commission – Fixation of Pension of Medical Officers Retired during 1/1/2016 to 30/6/2017 (Dt.08/11/2017)