Articles you may like to read
- NPS – How a State Government Employee or State Autonomous Bodies Employees exit from NPS?
- Exit from NPS by Central Government Employees and Central Autonomous bodies Employees – FAQ
- NPS – Guidelines for deferment of lump sum and annuity
- Exit from NPS for State Government Sector (SG) and State Autonomous Bodies – FAQ
PFRDA to discontinue Corporate CG Scheme for new corporate entities enrolled into New Pension Scheme (National Pension System
Regulatory and Development Authority
1st Floor, ICADR Building,Plot No. 6, Vasant KunjInstitutional Area, Phase II, New Delhi-110070CIRCULARPFRDA/2012-13/04/CORP/2Date: 12th February 2013
SUBJECT: NPS- Corporate Sector Model- Discontinuation of ‘Corporate- CG scheme’ for new corporate joining NPS.It has been decided, with immediate effect, to withdraw the option of Corporate- CG scheme under the NPS-Corporate Sector Model except for those corporate which have opted for it already. However, corporates/ subscribers will continue to have the flexibility of choosing the investment pattern, with any PFM of their choice, wherein, if they so desires, they can align their asset mix with Govt. mandated investment pattern.
2. Henceforth, no further switch over to or opting of Corporate- CG scheme shall be permitted to the Corporates.Sd/-Deepa Kotnis(Chief General Manager)