Articles you may like to read
Are you a lover of sightseeing and travelling ? Would you always like to explore all the places of monumental heritage and natural beauty in India ? If you nod your head “Yes” then a fine visual feast awaits you at the website “virtualindia.net”, a venture of GConnect.in.
virtualindia.net has a collection of Google Panoramic visuals (like the one above) of many famous Monuments, Temples, churches, and natural wonders in India.
Here are some samples: Reach the home page of virtualindia.net from here
- Want to take a virtual tour of stunning Taj Mahal and appreciate details? Click here – It could turn out better than real visit to the awesome Taj
- Click here for Virtual Journey of Khajuraho Group of Monuments
- Checkout the walkthrough of Chandragiri Fort, Andhra Pradesh
- Virtual tour of Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
- Virtual tour of Hogenakkal Waterfalls, Tamilnadu
Keep visiting virtualindia.net – More virtual tours to be covered soon