Revision of Grade Pay of LDC to Rs. 2400/ and that of UDC to Rs. 2800/ – All India Association of Administrative Staff (NG) writes to Confederation and AIRF
MINISTRY OF STATISTICS & PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION
No. 4/GS/2013 Bhopal, 06/09/2013
1. Shri.Umraomal Purohit,
President, AIRF & Member NAC,
42/13, Railway Quarters,
Mumbai – 400 071.
General Secretary, AIRF & Member NAC ,
3. Shri.Shiv Gopal Mishra,
General Secretary, AIRF & Member NAC
4, State Entry Road,
New Delhi – 110055.
4. Shri.Rakhal Das Gupta,
Working President, AIRF & Member NAC ,
5. Shri.Ch.Sankara Rao,
Asst.General Secretary AIRF & Member NAC,
Railway Quarter No.566/3,
Rail Nilayam Colony,
Secunderabad 500071 (AP)
6. Shri.Guman Singh,
President, NFIR & Member NAC,
B-9, Nand Puri Hawa Sarak,
General Secretary, NFIR & Member NAC,
Railway Quarter No.428/1,
Secunderabad – 500025 (AP)
Working President, NFIR & Member NAC,
Railway Quarter No.F/3, Near Loco Workshop,
Vice President, NFIR & Member NAC,
Block No.112/6, Unit 2,
13-C, Ferozeshaha Road,
General Secretary, INDWF & Member NAC,
No.6, 6th Streeet,
Chennai – 600 109.
President Confederation & Member NAC,
A-2/95, Rajouri Garden,
New Delhi – 110 027.
General Secretary (AIDEF) & Member NAC,
No.2 Valluvar Street,
Rani Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 106.
A copy of the letter in connection with the upgradation of the grade pay of LDC & UDC sent to the members is forwarded (through e-mail)for favorable action to:
1. Com. M Krishnan, Secretary General, Confederation of Central Government Employees &
Workers & NFPE, New Delhi.
2. The Secretary General, AIRF/NFIR, New Delhi.
3. Com. M.S. Raja, Secretary General, All India Audit & Accounts Association, New Delhi
4. The General Secretary, Archeological Survey Employees Association, Baroda.
5. Com K.P. Rajagopal, Secretary General, Income Tax Employees Federation, New Delhi.
6. General Secretary, Administrative Staff, Central Excise & Customs Employees Association.
7. Secretary General, Central Ground water Board Employees Association, Faridabad.
8. The President, CPWD Administrative Staff Association, Bhopal.
9. The General Secretary, Geological Survey Employees Association, Kolkata.
10. The Secretary General, AIRF/NFIR, New Delhi.
11. The General Secretary, All India Census Employees Association, Bhopal.
12. The Secretary General, All India Survey of India Ministerial Staff Association, Dheradun.