Download Revised Lokpal Declaration Forms – Last date for filing Declaring Assets under Lokpal is 30th April 2015
Even as DOPT notified last date for Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by Group A, B and C Central Government Employees under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 as 30th April 2013, media reports suggests that Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi has advised the top Government Officials to initiate preparatory Steps for getting the declaration in January 2015. Revised Lokpal Declaration Forms have to be filed by Central Government Employees with details of Assets such as Bank Deposits, Jewellary in hand, investments in shares, mutual funds etc., Insurance Premium paid, movable, immovable properties and Debts and liabilities of Self, spouse and dependent Children
Asian Age – Deccan Chronicle reports as follows
Seeking to ensure that babus comply with the April-end deadline for filing of their assets details, PM Narendra Modi has asked the authorities concerned to take preparatory steps in this regard by January.
The DoPT has written to all chief secretaries of states and secretaries of central government ministries and departments informing them about the Prime Minister’s directive.
As per the Public Servants (furnishing of information and annual return of assets and liabilities and the limits for exemption of assets in filing returns) Second Amendment Rules, 2014, a public servant shall file the returns of his assets and liabilities, including that of his spouse and dependent family members.
As per the rules, all Group A, B and C employees need to declare such details as on March 31 every year on or before July 31 of that year. For the current year, the last date for filing these returns was September 15, which was later extended to December-end and now till April next year, for the current fiscal by April 30, 2015.
Download Revised Forms for Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by Group A, B and C Central Government Employees under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013
Check the following links for full details of Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – No need for filing return now
- Centre exempts spouse, children of govt employees from declaring assets under Lokpal
- Lokpal Declaration By Central Government Employees – Last Date Extended Up To 31st Dec
- Lokpal return by Central Government Employees – July 31 deadline to be extended
- Filing of Lokpal return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – last date extended – DOPT OM
- Filing of return under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – Last date extended to 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal Act – Last Date may be extended
- Filing of return under Lokpal on or before 15.04.2016 – DOPT latest instructions
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by IAS officers under Section 44 of the Lokpal Act
- Filing of return under Lokpal by CSS Officers on or before 15th April 2016
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – Filing Returns before 15th April, 2016
- All Government Employees including Group C and D to file Annual Property Returns
- Lokpal Return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Extension of last date for filing Return under Lokpal by Railway Employees
Source: Asian Age