Articles you may Like
Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) New Composition announced by Department of Pension.
Personnel Ministry has re-constituted the SCOVA upon expiry of the tenure
F. No. 42/8/2013-P&PW(G)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare)
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Dehli – 110003
Date: 25 Aug, 2015
Consequent upon expiry of the tenure of the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) constituted vide this Department’s Resolution No. 42/08/2013-P&PW(G) dated 18th July, 2013 for a period of two years, the Government of India has decided to reconstitute the SCOVA with the following composition.
(a) Minister of State (Personnel, PG. & Pensions) – Chairman
(b) Secretary, Department of Pension :- Convener & Member Secretary Pensioners’ Welfare
(c) Official Members:-
(i) Representative of Ministry of Finance
(ii) Representative of Ministry of Defence
(iii) Representative of Ministry of Railways
(iv) Representative of Department of Posts
(v) Representative of Department of Telecom
(vi) Representative of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
(d) Non-Official Members (15)
(i) Standing Group (5 Associations)
|(i)||Air Force Association, Air Force Station, Race Course Camp, New Delhi 110 003.|
|(ii)||N.F. Railway Pensioners Association, Rest Camp, Pandu, Guwahati-781012, Assam|
|(iii)||Central Government Pensioner Association (CGPA), 4/159, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur- 302017, Rajasthan|
|(iv)||Central Govt. Pensioners Welfare Association (CGPWA), Community Centre, Kendriya Vihar Library, Sector-51, Noida- 201303|
|(v)||Tamilnadu Ex-Services League, No. 10, R.R.Layout, Farakka Nagar Pasumalai, Madurai-625004, Tamilnadu.|
(ii) Rotating Group ( 10 Associations)
|(i)||Disabled War Veterans (India), B6/6, DLF City, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana 22002.|
|(ii)||Association of Retired Officers of IA&ID, H No. 2154, Sector 38-,C Chandigarh- 160038|
|(iii)||All India Central Government Pensioners Association, EP- 233, Naya Bazar, Jalandhar City, Punjab.|
|(iv)||Karnataka Posts and Telecommunications Pensioners Association (R), 165, 4th Main, 3rd Block, 3rd Stage, Banaveshwara Nagar, Bangaluru- 560079|
|(v)||Central Government Pensioners’ Association, Kerala, “Pension Kendra”, Patturaickal Jn, Thrissur-680022, Kerala.|
|(vi)||All India Central Government Pensioners’ Association, 355, Ganga Mandir, Cuttack, Orissa.|
|(vii)||Kendriya Nivrutta Karmachari Mandal, “Shiva Suman”, Martanda Complex Complex (back-side), Near Vaduwala Hospital, Kapdi Pole, Vadodara-390001, Gujarat.|
|(viii)||Government Pensioners Association, 40/3, Bhandari Bagh, Dehradun-2480001, Uttarakhand|
|(ix)||Central Govt. Pensioners Welfare Association, E-6, Shiv Basav Nagar, Shiv Mandir Road, Ambarnath-421501, Maharashtra|
|(x)||Uttarpara Central Government Pensioner’ Association Sushma Apartment (Ground Floor),35, Dwarik Jungle Road, P.O.Bhadrakalai, Hooghly-712232, West Bengal|
2. The term of SCOVA being reconstituted through this Resolution will be of 2 years. The Standing Group members would serve for three terms of two years (one term of two years) or till the pleasure of the Chairman, SCOVA, whichever is earlier. The Rotating Group members would serve for one term of two years and would be eligible for re-nomination for one more term.
3. The SCOVA will hold its meeting as often as may be necessary. However, it will meet at least once in a year.
4. The SCOVA will function to promote the following objectives
(i) To provide a feed back on implementation of policies/programme of the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare.
(ii) To discuss and critically examine the policy initiatives; and
(iii) To mobilize voluntary efforts to supplement the Government action.
5. Travelling Allowance and Daily Allowance to Non-official members for attending the meeting of the SCOVA shall be regulated in accordance with the provisions of SR 190 and orders of Government of India there under as issued from time to time.
6. The expenditure involved will be met from within the sanctioned budget grant of Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
Dy. Secretary (P)
Tele : 24635979
O R D E R
Ordered that the Resolution be published in the Gazette of India.
Ordered also that a copy of the Resolution be communicated to all State Governments/Administration of Union Territories, Ministries/Departments of the Government of India and all other concerned.
Dy. Secretary (P)