One Rank One Pension – Indian Ex-Serviceman Associations to conduct Rally at Jantar Mantar demanding immediate implementation
We all, in most disciplined manner and peacefully, have been waiting the implementation of OROP as promised by the UPA Government and then by Shree Modi the Prime Minister of the NDA Government.
Unfortunately for us the NDA Government has made a U Turn on its pre-poll promises and repeated announcement by Shree Narender Modi since the time he became the PM.
As per the latest announcement made by the RM, he is planning to give us only 80% of our demand and he still wants to call it OROP. What a shame to the NDA Government.
It is the Babus who seem to be running the country and not the PM and his Government.
We have only one option left now –
JOIN ESM MAHA RALLY ON SUNDAY, 1 FEBRUARY 2015 AT 1030 HRS AT JANTAR MANTAR NEW DELHI
We all ESM, our families, relatives and friends, living in NCR and in Northern States should join the Rally. Please start planning accordingly. We must join in maximum possible numbers and shake up the Modi Government and all the other political parties of India.
We must not allow the Babus to cheat the ESM and families as always they have been doing.
IT IS NOW OR NEVER
SO DO JOIN THE RALLY
IN MAXIMUM POSSIBLE STRENGTH
In service of Indian Military Veterans & Families
Check the links below to get up to date information on One Rank One Pension:
- One Ran One Pension – OROP One-Man Judicial Committee Report submitted to Govt
- One Rank One Pension – OROP Arrears Payment in Record Time – Parrikar
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension – PCDA Clarification
- Anomalies in One Rank One Pension – Letter to Defence Minister
- OROP – One Rank One Pension Arrears Calculator – Get to know your OROP Arrears at ease
- Implementation of OROP – Information to Defence Pensioners
- OROP Circular No. 555 issued by PCDA – Incompatible with OROP Order of Defence Ministry
- One Rank One Pension Arrears Table for various Ranks of Defence Pensioners
- One Rank One Pension Anomalies submitted before Judicial Commission
- One Rank One Pension implementation Circular issued by PCDA (Pension) – Circular No.555
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension to Defence Pensioners – CGDA Instructions
- OROP Table for Pre 01.06.1953 Discharged Personnel
- OROP Table for JCOs/Ors of DSC in receipt of 2nd Pension
- OROP Table for EC/SSC Officers of AMC /ADC / RVC doctors
- OROP Table for EC/SSC Officers (Other than AMC/ADC/RVC)
- OROP Table for JCOs/Ors Including Honorary Commissioned Officers
- OROP Table for JCOs/ORs of Territorial Army
- OROP Table for Commissioned Officers of Territorial Army
- OROP Table for Commissioned Officers of Military Nursing Services
- One Rank One Pension Table for Regular Commissioned Officers