Central Government Employees Federations call for March to Parliament demanding DA Merger, Interim Relief and Wage Revision from 01.01.2014
You are all aware that the constituents of the National Council (JCM) representing the employees in Railways, Defence, Postal, Income Tax, Audit Departments etc., have jointly conducted a convention at New Delhi on 11.12.2014 and adopted a joint declaration demanding the central government to settle the Ten Point Charter of demands also against the anti workers policies.
Subsequently, National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) was formed at National level and Railway Federations have taken the responsibilities of forming Joint Council of Action at State level and District levels. Accordingly the employees were organised and conducted protest meetings demanding the Government of India to consider to settle the demands.
1. Effect wage revision of Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting the memorandum of the Staff Side JCM: ensure 5 year wage revision in future: grant Interim Relief and Merger of 100% of DA. Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report with the stipulated time frame of 18 months; include Gramin Dak Sevaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of the 6th CPC.
2. No Privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways and Defence Establishments and no corporatisation of Defence Ordnance Factories and Posta Services.
3. No Ban on recruitment / creating of posts.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
5. No outsourcing; Contractorisation, Privatisation of government functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the Printing presses; the publication, form store and stationery departments and Medical Stores Depots; regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices;
6. Revive the JCM Functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the Central Government Employees.
7. Remove the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
9. Remove the Bonus Ceiling.
10. Ensure five promotions in the service career.
Since, no response was reviewed from the Government of India to settle the demands, it was decided by the NJCA decided in its meeting to conduct a Mass Demonstration at New Delhi on 28.04.2015 at 09.00 Hrs by organising the Central Government Employees to participation in large numbers.
Call for March to Parliament rally by Confederation
Five lakhs central govt. Employees march to parliament. Clarion call of JCM National council staff side, for settlement of ten points charter of demands.
Indefinite strike if demands are not settled by govt. Railway federations, defence federations and confederation of central govt. Employees and workers will spearhead the nationwide struggle.
All affiliates of confederation and all state committees (c-o-cs) are once again requested to ensure maximum participation of employees in the rally as per quota already fixed and circulated. Please bring flags, banners and playcards also.
Come in thousands to make the rally the biggest rally in the history of central govt. Employees. Let us demonstrate the anger, protest and determination of thirty lakhs central govt. Employees in front of Narendra Modi Government.