Articles you may Like
International Hindi Story-writing Competition
World Hindi Secretariat is organising an International Hindi Story writing competition. Hindi story writers are invited to take part in the competition.
1st Prize : US$ 800
2nd Prize : US$ 500 3rd Prize : US$ 300
10 Consolation Prizes : US$ 100
Terms & Conditions :
- The story must be neatly hand-written or typed in Devanagri script.
- Only one entry will be accepted from each participant.
- Each entry must be an original work and free from any copyright.
- Each entry must be submitted using a pseudonym.
- The full name, address, phone number and pseudonym of the participant must be enclosed in a sealed envelope, enclosed in the main envelope.
- ‘International Hindi Story-writing Competition’ must be written on the main envelope.
- Word Limit : 5000 words.
- Selected stories will be published in the literary magazine and the website of the Secretariat.
- The decision of the Jury will be final.
- The entries must reach the World Hindi Secretariat, Swift Lane, Forest Side, Mauritius by 10th November 2012
For more information:
Phone : 00-230-676 1196
Fax : 00-230-676 1224
E-mail : email@example.com