Highlights of Work carried out by DOPT during 2013 – Year end Review 2013 on Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
- LOKPAL AND LOKAYUKTAS BILL PASSED BY PARLIAMENT
- AWARENESS ABOUT GOOD GOVERNANCE INITIATIVES
- SIMPLIFICATION OF PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF FAMILY PENSION
Lokpal and Lokayuktas Bill
- Preliminary enquiry – three months extendable by three months.
- Investigation – six months which may be extended by six months at a time.
- Trial – one year extendable by one year and, to achieve this, special courts to be set up.
Guidelines for Suo Motu Disclosure by Central Government Ministries/Departments:
Release of Documentary films on Good Governance Initiatives:
Simplification of Procedure for Payment of Family Pension:
Grant of Family Pension to the family of missing employee/pensioner
DoPT Launched Internship Scheme, 2013 from September 01
Eighth Annual Convention of Central Information Commission:
Certificate of Excellence to the meritorious employees of Department of Personnel &Training