Articles you may like to read
UPSC declares Engineering Services Examination, 2012
The UPSC has announced the results of the written part of the Engineering Services Examination, 2012 held by U.P.S.C. in June, 2012, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/ Personality Test:
2. The candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep their certificates ready and check before hand the requirement of certificates in accordance with the important instructions before appearance in the PT boards available on the website of the Commission.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which is available on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in and submit the same ONLINE. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission upto 05.04.20133 till 11.59 P.M. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Engineering Services Examination, 2012 published in the Gazette of India, dated 10.03.2012, which is also available on the website of the Commission.
4. After submitting the DAF duly filled in ONLINE, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately and will have to send the printed copy of the DAF duly signed (by the candidate) alongwith all relevant documents to the Under Secretary (Engineering), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, so as to reach the Commission’s Office latest by 12.04.2013. The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “DAF for Engineering Services Examination, 2012”. It can also be delivered at UPSC by hand till 12.04.2013 (5.00 P.M.). In the event of non receipt of ink signed copy of the DAF, the candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
5. The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed (by the candidate) along with original documents and a photocopy each thereof at the time of Interview. The instructions for filling up DAF available on the Website along with the Rules of the Engineering Services Examination, 2012, must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that will be produced at the time of Interview. The candidate will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualification, caste (SC/ST/OBC) and Physically disability status.
6. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are likely to be held in the month of April & May, 2013. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website by second week of April, 2013.
7. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
8. The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
9. The candidates can access the marks-sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
10. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C.’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
11. Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos.(011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.
Source: PIB News