Articles you may Like
Union Public Service Commission declares Combined Defence Services Examination (II)-2012
On the basis of the results of the COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (II)-2012 held by the Union Public Service Commission in September, 2012, 9833 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to (i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 135th Course commencing in July, 2013 (ii) Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Course commencing in July, 2013 (iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course for 194th F(P) Course commencing in July, 2013 (iv) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 98th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in October, 2013 and (v) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, 12th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2013.
2. The result/Marks of the candidate bearing Roll No.122059 has been kept in sealed cover as per the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature for Rajasthan, Jaipur order dated 13.09.2012 in respect of CWP No.13619/2012 filed by candidate.
3. The ratio of candidates shortlisted for the examination per vacancy is 19.20.
4. The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. claimed by them along with attested copies thereof, to Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry, West Block III, Ground Floor, Wing No. I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to Naval Headquarters (R&R Section), Room No. 204, C-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy first choice, and to PO3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Moti Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011 in case of Air Force first choice. The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th May, 2013 (1st August, 2013 in case of SSC only). The candidates must not send the original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
5. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters as per their first preference/choice.
6. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding this examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No.011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing UPSC website http.//www.upsc.gov.in
7. The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from date of publication of the final result (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.
Source: Press Information Bureau