Central Civil Services and Sports Board, DOPT conducts 5 days Adventure sports for Central Govt Employees in Jan and Feb 2016
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board has issued a circular on Adventure sports for Central Govt Employees in Jan and Feb 2016.
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
Department of Personnel and Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Government of India
Phone: 011 -24624204
Fax : 011-24646961
361, B-Wing, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi- 110003
Sub: Scheme for Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees- Programmes to be organized by Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited, Limited.
Please refer to the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum of even number dated 04. 12.2015 regarding Scheme for Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees (copy enclosed).
2. The Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited (GMVNL) has offered the following programme for
Central Government Employees eligible under the Scheme:
Name of Programme
Moderate Trekking, River Rafting, Jungle Safari, etc. (Rishikesh, Haridwar, Neelkanth, Rajaji National Park).
Duration : 5 Days 4 Nights
(a)27.01.2016 to 31.01.2016
(b) 05.02.2016 to 09.02.2016
(c) 10.02.2016 to 14.02.2016
Batch* : Minimum 20 persons
Cost* : Rs.17550/- per person (reimbursement will be regulated as per para 7.3 of the Scheme.)
Contact Person For further details
Shri Rajpal Singh
P.R.O. GMVNL(stationed at New Delhi).
9312633180, 011-23350481, 011-23326620, 011-23327713 (Fax)
Services : Transportation by 2 x2 non AC coach/ Tempo Traveller, attached bath accommodation in TRH/tent, 08 kgs portage of personal belongings non veg./veg meals, first aid, Rs. One lakh Personal Insurance high risk Policy and services of mountaineering trained tour escorts & experienced camp followers.
Terms and conditions of the programme
To be provided by GMVNL
*Terms and conditions of the Scheme and Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited are applicable
3. The interested and eligible Central Government Employees may contact GMVNL and forward application in the attached format after following the procedure elaborated in paragraph 8 of the Scheme. The cost of the programme has to be paid directly to Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited as per their instructions and re-imbursement, as admissible,·will be made by CCSCSB on successfully completion of the programme.
Scheme for promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar activities amongst Central Government Employees
1. Name of Participant_______________ Paste recent
2. Father’s Name__________________ Passport size
3. Date of Birth——————-
4. Address _______________ .
5. Telephone/Mobile No.______________
6. Ministry/Department ________________
7. Next of kin to be informed in case of emergency _________
I, _______________ understand that the Programme may Involve serious risk to me. I am undertaking the programme at my own volition, cost, risk and consequences.
I hereby undertake that I will not held responsible Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board/ Government of India for any untoward incident/mis-happening.
Date: (Signature of participant)
Place: Full name in BLOCKLETTERS________
This is to certify that the applicant is a Central Government Employee
working in the main Ministry/Department and information given above is correct. The applicant is medically fit for the adventure activities opted by him/her.