Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014 – 550 Vacancies – Apply Online for Tradesman, LDC, CMD & Other Posts @ http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/
Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014 – The Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, CMD & Tradesman Posts for filling up of 550 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, online applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode between 3 days from date of Advertisement and 15 days from Starting Date.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014 :
Total No of Posts : 550 vacancies
Name of the Post :
I. Stenographer: 12 Posts
II. Lower Division Clerk: 177 Posts
III. Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 11 Posts
IV. Peon: 16 Posts
V. Tradesman Skilled :
- Fitter Auto: 02 Posts
- Fitter Auto (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Engine Fitter: 03 Posts
- Borer (Machinist): 02 Posts
- Turner (Machinist): 01 Post
- ICE Fitter: 20 Posts
- Rigger: 03 Posts
- Tailor: 02 Posts
- Boiler Maker: 01 Post
- ICE Fitter Crane: 01 Post
- Buldozer Operator: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Weapon Fitter: 01 Post
- Painter Artist: 01 Post
- Mason (Civil Worker): 01 Post
- Electrical Fitter: 09 Posts
- Equipment Boot Repair: 02 Posts
- Tradesman Mate (Hammer Man): 01 Post
VII. Tradesman Skilled (For Karwar only):
- Mechanist: 16 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 02 Posts
- ICE Fitter: 12 Posts
- GT Fitter: 11 Posts
- Boiler Maker: 02 Posts
- Machinery Control Fitter: 12 Posts
- Engine Fitter: 12 Posts
- Welder: 04 Posts
- Painter: 10 Posts
- Lagger: 02 Posts
- Tailor: 02 Posts
- Shipwright: 16 Posts
- Plater: 12 Posts
- Blacksmith: 05 Post
- Sheet Metal: 06 Posts
- Ship Fitter: 10 Posts
- Rigger: 20 Posts
- Weapon Fitter: 08 Posts
- Computer Fitter: 12 Posts
- Electronic Fitter: 01 Post
- Sonar Fitter: 09 Post
- Radio Fitter: 03 Posts
- Radar Fitter: 09 Posts
- Instrument Fitter: 04 Posts
- Gyro Fitter: 10 Posts
- Electrical Fitter: 26 Posts
- Electro Plater: 06 Posts
- Millwright: 08 Posts
- Civil Works: 08 Posts
- ICE Fitter Crane: 04 Posts
- MT Fitter: 02 Posts
- Shiplift Operator & Maintainer: 13 Posts
- REF & AC Fitter: 01 Post
VIII. Tradesman Mate (For Karwar only):
- Packer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years for Sl no III, V, VI VII, VIII Posts,
- 18 years to 27 years for Sl no I, II & IV Posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess 12th class pass or equivalent qualification with Skill Test Norms for Sl no I Post, 12th class pass or equivalent qualification with Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi for Sl no II Post, Matriculation or equivalent for Sl no IV Post, Matriculation or equivalent & have completed Apprenticeship Training for Sl no V to VIII Posts, Matriculation or equivalent & have to qualify competitive qualifying test for Sl no VI Post, Matriculation or equivalent + 01 year practical experience & driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles for Sl no III Post.
Selection Procedure :
- All eligible candidates, whose applications are registered online, will be shortlisted for
a written examination consisting of questions prepared based on the syllabus of the relevant
discipline and at the discretion of the competent authority. The candidates qualified in the
written test would be called for Typing test/Shorthand test/Trade test, and Interview as per
existing rule. Selection of the candidates will be purely based on the performance in the
written test, Typing test/Shorthand test/Trade test, and Interview and the merit list drawn
category wise thereof.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Western Naval Command Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online from the website www.irfc.nausena.nic.in after 03 days from date of advt to 15 days from Starting date.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Before applying candidates should have scanned copy of photograph and signature in jpg format, maximum 35 KB & minimum 20KB (Photograph), maximum 30 KB and minimum 15 KB (Signature).
- Log on to the website http://www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/.
- Click on “Visit IR & EC Website”.
- Click on “Civilian Personnel”—-> “HQWNC Recruitment Notification in Employment News DT 16-22 Aug 14″.
- Click on “TO APPLY ONLINE click here”.
- Login by using Username & Pwd and Click on Login button.
- Fill all the details and upload photo and signature and Click on Submit button.
- After Submission take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : After 03 days from date of advt
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 days from Starting Date.