West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 – 390 Vacancies – Apply Online for Inspector & Minority Development Officer Posts @ www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC Recruitment 2015 / WBSSC Vacancy 2015 / WBSSC Inspector and Minority Development Officer Recruitment 2015 / WBSSC Group B Recruitment 2015 / WBSSC Group B Vacancy 2015 /
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 – The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has issued the Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Inspector, Minority Development Officer, Research Investigator and Fishery Extension Officer, under various Departments. Selection will be through Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2014.Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts, for filling of 390 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online on or before 19.01.2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 :
Total No. of Post : 390 Vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare 331 posts (Gen—85; SC—73; ST—20; BC—53)
- Minority Development Officer 13 posts (Gen—6; SC—3; ST—1; BC—3)
- Research Investigator 6 posts(Gen—3; SC—2; BC—1) (Gen—22; SC—9; ST—2; BC—7)
- Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service Grade-II: 40 posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 :
For Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare :
- Number of Vacancies: 331 Nos. . Out of total 10 reserved for PH candidates.
- Qualification: Degree in any discipline and must have ability to read, write and speak Bengali (not required in case of Nepali speaking candidates from hill areas of the District of Darjeeling).
- Age: 20—32yrs.
For Minority Development Officer :
- Number of Vacancies: 13 Nos.. 01 reserved for PH candidates.
- Qualification: Degree in any discipline and should be acquainted with social customs and culture of the Minorities of West Bengal.
- Age: 18—32yrs.
For Research Investigator
- Number of Vacancies: 06 Nos. 01 reserved for PH.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with Anthropology or Economics and Sociology AND at least two years experience on Socio-economic investigation surveys and analysis of data
- Age: Not more than 32yrs
For Fishery Extension Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 40 Nos. . Out of total 01 reserved for PH candidates.
- Qualification: 04 years duration Bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science and knowledge of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic resources and Fishing Harbours in West Bengal. Candidates must be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
- Age: Not more than 32yrs
Pay Scale (For all above posts):
- Rs.7100 — 37,600 and Grade Pay: Rs.3900/-
Selection Process :
- Selection of the candidates will be carried by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission through Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Examination-2014. However detailed scheme of examination will be decided by the Commission on basis of number of applicant applying for each post.
Examination Fee & Processing Fee:
- Rs.200/- as Examination fee and Rs.20/- as Processing fee, i.e. total Rs.220/- is to be paid by General and OBC candidates.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates shall pay only Rs.20/- as Processing fee.
- Examination fee is exempted for such candidates.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for WBSSC Recruitment 2015 are required to apply online using the website on or before 19.01.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19th January 2015