WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 – Download Written Exam Hall Ticket / Call Letter @ www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 – Are you waiting for WBPSC Asst Professor Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2014 ? The The West Bengal Public service commission is going to conduct the Written Exam for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor on 14th July 2014 at various Examination Centres. The Hall Ticket / Admit Card is available in the official website. The candidates those who have applied for the above exam can download their Call Letter from the website.
Earlier WBPSC had published the Notification for the Recruitment of 726 Vacancies of Assistant Professor for General Degree Colleges vide Advertisement No 1/2014. The applications were accepted from the candidates up to 11.02.2014 by the Commission. Subsequently, the WBPSC has decided to conduct the Preliminary Screening Test for screening the Applicants for the post of Asst Professor of HINDI for General Degree Colleges in under the Higher Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal which is scheduled to be held on Monday, the 14th July, 2014 from 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. at the following address of Commission’s Examination Halls at
S. P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata – 700 026.
The Call Letter / Admit card is available right now in the official website of WBPSC. Candidates can download the their WBPSC Admit Card 2014 using the above link or following the steps given below.
How to download the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 :
- Go to the Official Website www.pscwb.org.in.
- Navigate to “WBPSC Asst Professor Admit Card” and click on it
- Enter Required details in the respective columns
- Enter Submit Button
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates must carry the Admit Card along with them while going for Written exam.
- Please note that No hard copy of admit card/ call letter will be sent by post. Candidates need to download it from official site.
- They will not be permitted if they will not carry their Admit Card / Call Letter with them for appearing for the examination.
“All the Best to Candidates“