WBBSE Exam Schedule 2015 – Eam from 23.02.2015 to 04.03.2015
WBBSE Exam Schedule 2015 – West Bengal Board of Secondary Education vide Notification No.EMU/35 dated 28.04.2014 announced the examination of Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination) 2015 for students appearing as Regular and External. The examination schedule / date sheet / time table is reproduced below:
Exam Schedule of Madhyamik (Secondary) Examination, 2015
|Date||Subject / Paper|
|23rd February, 2015, Monday||First Language|
|24th February, 2015, Tuesday||Second Language|
|25th February, 2015, Wednesday||Geography|
|27th February, 2015, Friday||History|
|28th February, 2015, Saturday||Life Science|
|2nd March, 2015, Monday||Mathematics|
|3rd March, 2015, Tuesday||Physical Science|
|4th March, 2015, Wednesday||All Optional Subjects|
It has been announced that only one examination will be conducted in a day and the timing will be from 11.45 AM to 3 PM with 15 minutes time for reading the Question Paper.
WBBSE also announced the schedule of Physical Education & Social Service and Work Education as given below:
Physical Education & Social Service – 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 17th March 2015.
Work Education – 19th, 21st, 24th, 26th and 31st March 2015.
WBBSE options for First Language
Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Modern Tibetan, Nepali, Odia, Gurumuki (punjabi), Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Santali
WBBSE options for Second language
English, if not selected as first language. Bengali or Nepali to be selected if the first language is English.
Important instructions to Students
- Shorthand and Typewriting examinations will be conducted at Kolkata and Siliguri and the dates will be announced later.
- Sewing and Needle Craft will be conducted for 4 hours duration.
- Music Vocal & Music Instrumental will be for 2 hours duration for theoretical portion.
- Computer Applications will be for two and half hours duration. Practical will be conducted at the respective schools.
- Retail Sector, Security Sector, Automobile Sector and IT/ITES theory will be for one and half hour. The practical timings will be announced later.