WASMO Gujarat Recruitment 2014 – 155 Vacancies – Apply for Co-ordinator, Water Quality Supervisor Posts @ www.wasmo.org
WASMO Gujarat Recruitment 2014 – The Water & Sanitation Management Organization (WASMO), Gujarat has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of
Co-ordinator, Asst Co-ordinator, Water Quality Supervisor Posts for filling up 155 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for WASMO Gujarat Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 25.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – WASMO Gujarat Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 155 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Co-ordinator: 10 Posts
- Assistant Co-ordinator: 125 Posts
- Water Quality Supervisor: 20 Posts
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Sr.No:1 Post,
- 35 years for Sr.No:2 Post,
- 30 years for Sr.No:3 Post as on 31-07-2014.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Post Graduation in Rural Management from well known institutes like IRMA, TISS with First Class along with three years field experience from social and development field for Sr.No:1 Post,
- MSW or MRS from recognized University with 55% or above, Experience in Social and development field will be preferable for Sr.No:2 Post,
- M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum second class or B.Sc (Chemistry) with 55% or above from recognized University, Experience of more than 2 years in Water quality work will be preferable for Sr.No:3 Post.
Selection Process :
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Oral Interview/ Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for WASMO Gujarat Recruitment 2014 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Manager (HR), WASMO, 3rd Floor, Jalsevabhavan, Sector 10A, Gandhinagar-382010 or can be sent through email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25-08-2014.
Important Date :
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 25-08-2014.