UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – 3467 Vacancies – Apply Online for Commissioner, Chief Engineer and Other Posts @ http://upsssc.gov.in/
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Commissioner, Consolidation Commissioner, Chief Engineer, Director & Other vacancies in various departments, for filling of 3467 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online mode from 20-02-2015 to 16-03-2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 :
Total No. of Post : 3467 Vacancies
- Commissioner Commercial Tax: 1181 posts
- Director Local Bodies: 07 posts
- Chief Engineer: 870 posts
- Controller Weight and Measurement: 30 posts
- Director Education (Secondary): 125 posts
- Commissioner & Administrator: 13 posts
- Director (Fisheries Department): 29 posts
- Registrar (Industrial Tribunal & Labour Court): 08 posts
- Agriculture Department (For District Office): 360 posts
- Agriculture Department (For Head Office): 75 posts
- Commissioner Disabled Persons: 02 posts
- Chairman & Administrator: 26 posts
- Consolidation Commissioner: 278 posts
- Director (Panchayati Raj): 15 posts
- Cane Commissioner: 10 posts
- Commissioner (Rural Development Department): 09 posts
- Director of Social Welfare (District Level): 84 posts
- Director of Social Welfare (Head Office Level): 39 posts
- National Cadet Core Directorate: 179 posts
- Transport Commissioner Department: 21 posts
- Director General (Department of Tourism): 10 posts
- Commissioner & Registrar, Co-operative: 96 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be 18 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01-07-2015.
- Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must pass Intermediate, Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent, Typing Speed in Hindi and English 25 and 30 words per minute & CCC Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC society.
Selection Process :
- Candidates are selected based on Written test, Typing test on Computer/ Laptop & interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- for UR & OBC candidates, Rs. 70/- for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 are required to apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 20-02-2015 to 16-03-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Junior Assistant Examination 2015′
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-02-2015.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 22-02-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-03-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-03-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 23-03-2015.