UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 – Last Date 18.03.2015
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued notification vide Advt No.3/2014-15 for the recruitment of Junior Assistant for various departments of Government of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are eligible to apply can submit their application through online only. The details of the recruitment eligibility conditions are given below:
- Commencement of Online Registration – 20.02.2015
- Last Date for submitting the Online Application – 18.03.2015
- Last Date up to which Online Registration will be open – 23.03.2015
Name of the Post : Junior Assistant
Total No of Vacancies : 3467 Posts
Category wise vacancy details
General – 1757 Posts
OBC – 900 Posts
SC – 724 Posts
ST – 86 Posts
Total – 3467 vacancies.
The department wise vacancies will be made available at the time of appointment. At present there are 24 departments have ear marked their requirement to the Commission.
Click the link given below to view department wise vacancy details UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015
Age Limit : From 18 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015. The relaxation in age limit to various categories will be as per the norms existing, issued by Government.
Pay Scale : Rs.5,200 ~ Rs.20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000.
- Pass in Intermediate or its equivalent from UP Board of examinations or from any other recognised Institution
- Hindi Typing Speed – 25 words per minute (WPM)
- English Typing Speed – 30 words per minute (WPM)
- Computer Knowledge certificate viz., CCC from DOECC or equivalent Certificate issued by any other Institution recognised by the Government.
How to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015
Candidates required to have scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature along with valid email id and mobile number.
- Visit upsssc.gov.in
- Click Candidate Registration under "Online Application"
- Fill All the required particulars
- Click on "Fee Deposit Module"
- Generate Challan and pay the Application / Examination Fee at the prescribed Bank
- Enter the particulars fees paid
- Submit the Application.