UPSC February 2015 Results – Training Officer, Asst Professor, Deputy Director etc
UPSC February 2015 Results – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the results for the recruitment F.1/25/2015-R&S (Research and Statistics Section). UPSC has published the results for the following posts:
- Training Officer (Electrician)
- Assistant Professor of Organic Chemistry
- Deputy Director (Cooperation/Credit)
- Joint Director, Crops Division
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Chemical)
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Glass and Ceramics)
- Assistant Professor (Physics)
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Assistant Director (Regulation and Information)
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine)
- Specialist Grade-III (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology)
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Oriya)
This Recruitment Results have been finalized by the Union Public Service Commission during the month of FEBRUARY, 2015. The recommended candidates have been informed individually by post. Applications of other candidates were duly considered but regretted that it has not been possible to call them for interview/recommend them for the post.
Candidates who have not received the intimation may contact the UPSC office for issuing duplicate call letter.
The selection is provisional subject to submission of original documents in support of their age, qualification, community etc.
All the best candidates…….