UPSC Preliminary Admit Card 2014 – Civil Services Preliminary Admit Card 2014 – IAS Preliminary Call Letter 2014 – Download @ upsc.gov.in and @ upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard
UPDATE : 14.10.2014 UPSC Civil Services Prelims Results 2014 Declared – Click this link to get the selection list of Candidates for UPSC Civil Services Mains 2014
UPSC Preliminary Admit Card 2014 is available for download in the official website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in. Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct UPSC Preliminary Examination 2014 on 24.08.2014 throughout India to select fill up Group I Posts in Central Government.
UPSC Civil Services Examination which is also popularly known as IAS Exam, is one of the high ranked examination attended by Civil Service Aspirants who intend to enter in to Group I services in Central Government Such as IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS etc. UPSC Civil Service Examination is attended by a very large number of Candidates every year.
Candidates who have applied for UPSC Civil Service Examination 2014 can download their UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Admit Card 2014 from the following Official Website Link
How to Download UPSC IAS Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2014
1. Go to UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in
2. Click the link “e-Admit Card – Civil Services (Prel.) Exam. 2014” found on the Right Vertical Menu on the home page
3. Now a new web page (upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard) will be opened.
4. Click the link below the Download e-admit card. Now instructions relating to UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter 2014 will be displayed.
5. After reading all the instructions, click Yes button, to get the UPSC Prelims Exam Admit Card download Page
6. In the new window titled as Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014, Select any one of the options 1. by Registration id, 2. By Roll Number or 3. By Name.
7. After selecting any one of the options, details will have to be filled up such as name, roll number, Registration ID etc according to option selected. Then Click Submit button to download UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Admit Card 2014
UPSC Preliminary Admit Card 2014 – Important Instructions
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
8. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9. Read the “Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the examination” given in “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall”.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators, IT Gadgets and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.