UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Recruitment 2014 – Apply for 136 Vacancies at upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Recruitment 2014 – Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Recruitment 2014 notification. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 12th May 2014.
UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Recruitment 2014 full details and online application are given below.
UPSC CAPF (AC) Vacancy Details
Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Examination : Central Armed Police (CAPF), 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 136 Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistant Commandant
Official website : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Last date to apply : 12 May 2014
Category wise Vacancy:
- BSF: 68
- CRPF: 28
- ITBP: Nil
- SSB: NIL
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university
Age Limit : 20 years to 25 years as on 01-08-2014.
Application Fee :
- General and other unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application fee should be paid in any branch of State Bank of India. Fee also can be paid using Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit card.
How to apply online ?
Go to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
Submit application fee of Rs. 200/- in any SBI branch through cash or through online payment mode
Read the instruction carefully before filling the online application
• Opening Date for Registration: 12 April 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 12 May 2014
• Date of Examination: 13 July 2014
‘Best wishes’ – gconnect.in