UPPSC Recruitment 2015 – 569 Vacancies – Apply Online for Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer Posts @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC RO & ARO Recruitment 2015 / UPPSC Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2015 / UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2015 / Apply online for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2015 /
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Posts, for filling of 569 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the UPPSC Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format on or before 3rd February 2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – UPPSC Recruitment 2015 :
Total No. of Post : 569 Vacancies
Name of the Post : Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2015 :
- The candidate must not be more than 40 years old (i.e. Maximum Upper Age should be 40 years).
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Government Rules to Reserved category candidates.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Application Fee :
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.100 Fee + Rs.15 Processing Charge = Rs.115/-
- SC & ST candidates: Rs.40 Fee + Rs.15 Processing Charge = Rs.55/-
- PH/PWD candidates: Rs.15 Processing Charge only/-
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale :
- The candidate will be paid under pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay (GP) of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for UPPSC Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer 2015 are required to apply online using the official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 03.02.2015 as detailed below:
- Download the Advertisement and read it completely.
- Get back to the All Notifications/Advertisements page again and select Apply button.
- Fill up Online Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Upload photo where asked.
- Submit the Application on completion.
- Take printout of Application & Fee Payment Receipt for record and further use.
- Save the Registration Number for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03 February 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 28 January 2015