UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – 617 Vacancies – Apply Online for Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector) Posts @ http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2014 / UPPSC Rajasva Nirikshak Recruitment 2014 / UPPSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2014 / UPPSC Rajasva Nirikshak Vacancy 2014
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts Rajasva Nirikshak Exam 2014 for the Recruitment of Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector) Posts for filling up of 617 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the UPPSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format using online mode from 16.09.2014 to 16.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – UPPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 617
Name of the Posts : Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 21 years and must not have crossed 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e they must have not been born earlier than 02-07-1974 and not later than 01-07-1993.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, medical exam, interview, viva voce test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/- for UR, OBC candidates,
- Rs.40/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/- for SC, ST candidates,
- Online processing fee Rs.15/- for Handicapped candidates through printout copy of E-Challan/ I-collect in any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank on or before 13-10-2014.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2014 may apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 16-09-2014 to 16-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Log on through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Notifications”
- Candidates have to read all the instructions before applying online.
- Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on the “Apply”—-> “Candidate Registration”.
- Online Application will be completed in three Stages (Part-I, Part-II).
- In Part-I registration candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
- Submit the application form, the second page that will display your Registration Slip with unique registration code for future reference.
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through the E-Challan/ I-Collect.
- If candidates had click on the “E-Challan” option an challan copy will be generated and pay the fee at the any branch of concerned bank.
- If candidates had click on the “I-Collect” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to payment through I-Collect ” button.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking.
- Click on the “Submit Application Form” Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill the details of fee & registration number, scanned photograph with signature & details.
- Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
- Fill the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details preview thw application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Now take the print out copies of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2014.
- Last Date to Pay the Fee: 13-10-2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2014.