UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Admit card 2014 – Combined Lower Subordinate Examination 2013 Mains Examination
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Admit card 2014 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is conducting Combined Lower Subordinate Examination for the selected candidates of pre qualified candidates. The Mains examination is scheduled on 21st December 2014.
Aspirants who are eligible to appear for the main examination can download their call letter / admit card / hall ticket from the UPPSC officeal web site http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
How to download UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Admit card 2014?
- Enter Your Registration Number
Enter your Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Select your Gender
- Enter Verification Code displayed on the screen
- Click "Download Admit Card"
Examination patttern for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Examination
The candidates who are going to appear for the final Mains examination may have to face 400 questions in two papers on following topics.
- General Studies
- General Hindi
- Hindi Essay
Syllabus for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Examination
- Algebra Logical, Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance
- General Mental Ability
- Statistical Analysis
- Conclusions from information presented in statistical, graphical or diagrammatical form.
- General Awareness and Knowledge of Indian Constitution and Panchayati Raj system
- Computer Knowledge – Introduction to computers, Hardware & Software, Computer Network, Internet & E-mail.
- Gandhian Thoughts – Political, Social and Economic spheres.
- Specific Questions on U.P State. Education, Culture, Agriculture, Districts, Population, Trade & Commerce, Social Customs, Industries etc.
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills, Decision making and Problem-solving.
- General Human behaviors – Discipline, Morality, Leadership, Women-empowerment.
- General Science – Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on role of science and technology in the development of India.
Aspirants may note that the main examination is scheduled to be conducted in Lucknow and Allahabad cities only.
Final Selection will be based on Main examination performance and Interview.