UPPCL Recruitment 2014 – 151 Vacancies – Apply for Assistant, Steno and Other Posts @ www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment 2014 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Personnel Officer, Asst Reviewing Officer, Stenographer and other posts (for filling Backlog Posts) for filling up of 151 Vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 12th July to 2nd August 2014. Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – UPPCL Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 151 Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Personnel Officer : 02 Posts
- Assistant Reviewing Officer : 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade III : 17 Posts
- Additional Private Secretary : 02 Posts
- Office Assistant Grade III : 117 Posts
- Office Assistant (Grade III) Accounts : 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be
- between 21-35 years for Officer posts, 20-35 years for Stenographer Grade III posts ,
- 18-35 years for Post Accounts & Assistant posts.
- Age limit will be considered as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates must possess the qualification of
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognized university with Hindi Knowledge for Officer and Office Assistant posts,
- Degree with typing speed of 60 wpm in Hindi, 80 wpm in English for Stenographer posts,
- Degree from recognized university with typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 40 wpm in English for Secretary posts,
- Degree in Commerce for Accounts posts.
Application Fee :
- General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- while SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates will have to pay only Rs. 700/- as application fee.
Selection Process :
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/- per month.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2014 are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.uppcl.org from 12th July to to 2nd October 2014.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12-07-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 02-08-2014
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees: 10-07-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 31-07-2014