UNI-MYSORE Guest Faculty Recruitment 2014 – 305 Vacancies – Attend Walk-in-Interview for Guest Faculty Posts @ www.uni-mysore.ac.in
University of Mysore Recruitment 2014 / University of Mysore Vacancy 2014 / UNI-MYSORE Jobs in Mysore / Guest Faculty jobs / Latest Guest Faculty Recruitment 2014 / UNI-MYSORE Vacancies 2014
UNI-MYSORE Guest Faculty Recruitment 2014 – The University of Mysore UNI-MYSORE has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Guest Faculty posts for filling up 305 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview for UNI-MYSORE Guest Faculty Recruitment 2014 from 18th August to 28th August 2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – UNI-MYSORE Guest Faculty Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 305 vacancies
- Vacancy Details University of Mysore – UNI-MYSORE Recruitment
- Name of Post : Guest Faculty Number of Vacancies : 305 Posts
- Location : Mysore, Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for UNI-MYSORE Guest Faculty Recruitment 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification Must be Master degree From a Recognized College or University or Institute
Age Limit :
- Age limit for University of Mysore Recruitment 2014 for the post of Guest Faculty is as per rules of University of Mysore.
Application Fees :
- Application fees for University of Mysore Recruitment 2014 for the post of Guest Faculty is refer to official advertisement.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested and eligible for applying UNI-MYSORE Guest Faculty Recruitment 2014 can attend Walk-in-Interview with documents and certificates from 18.08.2014 to 20.08.2014
The candidates are advised to attend the Walk-in-Interview at the following address.
ACADEMIC COUNCIL MEETING HALL,
UNIVERSITY OF MYSORE,
Date to Remember :
- Interview Date : 18/08/2014 to 20/08/2014
- Interview Time : 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
- Candidates are requested to bring the original documents [such as SSLC marks card for age proof & Master degree Marks cards, Certificates pertaining to
educational qualification, teaching and research experience (articles, papers etc.)
and also category certificate] for the purpose of verification and return at the
time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates those who are awaiting for final semester results, is hereby informed that they need not to appear for the interview.